UF Game Visitor List

Huge recruiting list, best I can remember in a long time. Don't give 2 hoots about the stars there is some quality ball players going to be watching Maybe Nico helps snag another reciever.
A win will help cement our commitments and maybe sway a decommit from a rival program.
GO BIG ORANGE!!

Bring them all back for bama so they can see us take down another streak šŸ˜¬
No certainty this season.

What you're implying is absolutely possible.
Bama is still in experimental mode.
UGAs defense is still new and still learning to play with good leverage...
A team that can run a good bear defense would give UGA so many problems for their offense.

Sure wished someone , in the know, would comment on some of the recruits reactions, comments etc regarding the Florida game.
I mean if any of them come out after that game and is like eh, UT just isn't the place for them lol. I dont know how they could of been shown a better experience lol

Over the years, I have moved to several different states and therefore been a member of a good number of churches. (plus attended many others in my search for the right one). A strong sign of a good church, IMO, is one where there is a good youth ministry - as these young people are often the future of that church, as well as their parents. Seeing that recruiting list for the Gator game gives me hope that the future of the Vols is also solid, and that the pews of Neyland will be filled for years to come!!

VN Store

Back