Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andraya Carter was talking about going to the game on whatever her show is. Said she’s going as a fan, and not working, “unless I do guest picker bc they can’t get anyone else to do it…”.

Reactions: hooter vol
Andraya Carter was talking about going to the game on whatever her show is. Said she’s going as a fan, and not working, “unless I do guest picker bc they can’t get anyone else to do it…”.
I’m here for it. As much shvt as they’ve drug our name through, I hope they can’t get anyone. Screw those idiots.
1663936094743.gif

Reactions: berryvol
So here I am still on Wednesdays' posts, who would have thought I would be giving strong consideration to putting Bass on ignore for being negative.

Unbelievable how negative!!

Hahaha. That poor dude. When the stress of game week hits him, he visits my ignore list. But I do the same with any folks on here when they latch onto an issue and won’t let it go. I just look at the ignore feature as if I’m walking away from one conversation and joining another one.

After we win Saturday, I’ll clear my ignore list.

Hearing Tillman will give it a go. Hope it comes to fruition.
giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Unless he’s close to 100%, I honestly would prefer he rest and extra week and try to be ready by LSU. I really think we can and should win tomorrow without him, and I think we will need him a lot more at LSU and against Bama for sure. We need him to be as healthy as possible after the bye week.

Unless he is missing a leg I would prefer he plays. If anything he can be a decoy to help free up the other wrs.

It’s ok to be nervous. Heck we all are. But dad gum it we are going to be rocking tomorrow. We’re about to show the world what Neyland is capable of and why we belong on top of college football. I chose my username avolation because it represents ascension or flight. Tomorrow that becomes actualized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back