Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever hang out at the Volunteer Village before the game? What about this Truly's Tailgate? Is that new? Just looking for somewhere to hang out and knock back a few beers with the wife before the game. I don't fly in until 11.

Not sure about Alan..but everyone from the area would agree that Morgan is..people who know him anyways..makes me wonder if Kenny is to
Yeah Morgan is for sure. Used to be in one of my friends dm’s all the time. Just have always been told Alan is from the people who have met him etc

Reactions: UTSuave’
UT would never ask Spurrier to represent them as the GP.
Him and Fulmer were there in 2016 as guest pickers. Barkley was the guest picker in Knoxville in 2004 for UT-Auburn...doubt he was UT's first choice.

I'm not saying it's going to be Spurrier, but it will not surprise me in the least if he is. It's exactly something ESPN would do to us.

Yeah Morgan is for sure. Used to be in one of my friends dm’s all the time. Just have always been told Alan is from the people who have met him etc

Not shocked at all…I mean did you see him in Alabama 👀😮‍💨 sheesh….crazy what fame does to people 😂

Tbf he has spoken, at ends, about having a lot of family in Memphis. His dad is from there and he spent his summers there. He could possibly be a UT football fan...though iirc he also gives love to Calipari too...just being a typical conciliatory Canadian 😅 I highly doubt he actually cares about CFB though...

View attachment 492484

The only real love he has to sports teams are Toronto teams. Raptors and Maple Leaf’s from what I’ve seen. After that, he’s basically worn almost every college or pro teams jerseys or shirts at one point it feels like. I mean, there was even a joke all over social media that Drake wearing your teams jersey was a death kiss because the team he was representing would always lose. Outside of Torontos one NBA championship none of his teams fair too well haha. Let’s keep him WAY AWAY from UT football. Heck, it wouldn’t surprise me if he wore a UT jersey all the way back in 2005 and the last decade plus is his fault 🤷🏻‍♂️

We're starting at 10:30.
Not selling, giving.
I would suggest BYOB just in case cause there's no such thing as too much beer, especially if you have something you like specifically.

Also everything is free, but we do ask everyone to join the Volunteer Club that can. These are the cool experiences we are trying to use our 10% cut of the money for.

Done. I won't need much beer, so 88 can have more.

Him and Fulmer were there in 2016 as guest pickers. Barkley was the guest picker in Knoxville in 2004 for UT-Auburn...doubt he was UT's first choice.

I'm not saying it's going to be Spurrier, but it will not surprise me in the least if he is. It's exactly something ESPN would do to us.

ESPN likes to occasionally do a guest picker of the visiting school to “troll” the crowd. UT is absolutely the school that would be a viable candidate.

Volunteer Club will be hosting a free tailgate in G5 this weekend. Josiah-Jordan James, Zakai, Julian Phillips, Uros, Santi, Jared Dickey, Chase Dollander, Drew Beam, and Christian Moore will all be in attendance to meet fans and take pics with fans.

We're smoking gators on site, Smash Burger will also be there too. I have a LOT of alcohol.
its-about-to-go-down-get-ready.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back