Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get there early, soak in the whole experience (vol walk, pride walking in, vol village) and have a great time joining in on the deafening, unending chorus of vol fanatics as we put an end to the Florida curse!
Watching the POTSB walk down to the stadium gives me as many goosebumps as anything else, especially with the new entrance over the bridge and down the hill. Last year we stood on the bridge for it and watched them perform from overhead…amazing.

Mogan Wallen apparently has a concert in Los Angeles on Saturday, so hopefully that takes him out of the running for guest picker. Nothing personal against the guy, but it's better to just not court controversy. Let the headlines stay focused on our team.

Mogan Wallen apparently has a concert in Los Angeles on Saturday, so hopefully that takes him out of the running for guest picker. Nothing personal against the guy, but it's better to just not court controversy. Let the headlines stay focused on our team.

I agree...but I hate being dictated to by THAT group of people.

Yeah, let cancel culture win 🙄
It's not about "letting cancel culture win". It's about keeping the focus where it should be, on our team. I have nothing against the guy, but I don't want him overshadowing what our coaches are building here. To me, Tennessee football is more important than Morgan Wallen or getting one over on the "woke" people.

And yes, I know you blue-fonted, but I guarantee some people will think that. I prefer my football separated from politics. The only controversies should come from the field and how bad the refs suck.

I agree...but I hate being dictated to by THAT group of people.
I don't see it as being "dictated" in this situation. Truthfully, there are better choices, IMO. And while Wallen is a fan, it's noy like he's an alumnus.

My reasoning isn't about being "woke". I just want all the attention on our team and this game.

Would be an uninspired and boring picker. 😴

I really think Heupel isn't worried about this game at all. He's probably more worried about @ LSU and trying to get to 5-0.

I disagree. I don’t think that these coaches “worry “ about any opponent on our schedule. I think that they are very confident in their abilities to scheme a successful game plan against anyone. I think that it’s already showing in the way the team is playing. As the season unfolds, it will become more apparent that these Vols are a force to be reconned with.

My opinion is that these coaches prepare for each opponent. They may already have a game plan for our first 13 games. I don’t think that they will overlook any team on our schedule. (Unlike what we have seen time and time again in previous “coaches” here)

I used the parentheses around coaches because we haven’t really had a true coaching staff since CPF. These others were smoke and mirrors only. There might have been an assistant here and there that was actually a coach. They left as quickly as possible when they realized that they were alone… now, I know the kiffin lovers will speak up, but he was the worst of the worst. He is a glorified rich frat boy poser. I would be willing to bet all of @Enki_Amenra’s winnings that I could have done at least as good as he did here. (Yes, I was in a frat) 😎 If anyone disagrees, he got his “dream job” and completely flopped. His one recruiting class here was literally smoke, mirrors and arrest warrants. Now, I shall not sully my mind with thoughts of those idiots again…😳

What I am trying to say is 15-0 🤠

Last edited:
his music is pure, unfettered poop.

AP has said it will be orange over white.

I think for any rival home game, it should always be Orange jerseys. So for me, that’s the gators, bama, uga. Save the specialty jerseys for others such as kentucky, usc, vandy.

My reason is that I want our rivals to fear and hate the Tennessee Orange just like they used to. Also, don’t want the rivals to think that we need a gimmick jersey to get pumped up to beat them. When our coaches and team can treat these 3 games as just the next opponent, then that is when we start consistently beating them again. Oh, and by the way, I think that we already have the correct players and coaches to achieve this.

That’s why I am calmly at (yeah, right)

15-0 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back