Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked both Ticketmaster and Stubhub, the get in the door price for this weekend's game is $300 after fees. That's top row upper deck corner. Crazy.
I wish I had the $ to buy those row34 sec U seats a few weeks ago for $860. Couldve made a killing. Saw similar seats priced over $8k. . . someone posted the ad on here. . .

@Glitch, Tyson Park is at the bottom of the strip (on the right of coming down the strip) right after crossing the railroad tracks. If you come in the backside of it (can’t remember the road name), you can buy a parking pass and drive to the far end near the strip end to park legally. Then when we leave, we also leave out the backside, which is a lot easier to get out from there.

I can park for free at my aunt's office building.

Anyone else get the feeling we’re setting ourselves up for an epic letdown? When was the last time Tennessee football actually met expectations on the big stage? I refuse to get sucked in this time.

Anyone else get the feeling we’re setting ourselves up for an epic letdown? When was the last time Tennessee football actually met expectations on the big stage? I refuse to get sucked in this time.
Things Neyland would never say for a 100 please Alex

I get the feeling that we are going to dominate this game and start our own run. 38-17 style game where the score looks closer than what it looks like on the field.

I am sorry but get that crap outta here. He missed four passes.
Not talking about incompletions. I’m talking about him leaving his WR’s in comprising positions. As a QB don’t lead a WR into a collision in middle of field and don’t make a WR jump on a hitch and leaves his lower half first thing someone hits/grabs.

We are not allowing beta attitudes here anymore. Please report to @VolsDoc81TX for remedial fan training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back