*****Freak's night before the Akron game, admittedly off topic thread

Sounds cool.

I often wonder how people who put that much money into cars handle their insurance. I bet @GAVol knows.
The rates are actually not as bad as you might think as long as the vehicles are limited use and kept in a locked garage. The people that make them their everyday driver pay an arm and a leg.

Got the ribeyes ready for tomorrow, most important part! Gonna hit the gym first thing, then watch football all day!🤣 In a rare occasion, pulling for the Gamecocks tomorrow!

You inspired me. My wife is going to a concert with her brother while I watch the kids. Late dinner after they go to bed. Ribeye and some good beer.

Just relaxing around the house tonight. Have a 9:00 tee time in the morning. Thinking about taking the easy way out and get a pizza from Raffaele’s for the ball game.

SEC Network+ is included as part of SEC Network.

If your cable subscription or streaming service has SEC Network, then you should be able to watch the game through ESPN.com or the ESPN app.

Go to ESPN.com, click watch, then find the game listing. It will ask you to sign in to your cable provider (YouTube TV for me). Then you should be able to watch the game!

Reactions: feathersax
Gonna listen to the Vols on the radio as my brother and couple of good friends and I always spend the day at the Bristol Night Race with other friends, which will consist of hanging at one of the campgrounds, adult beverages, infield concert and wearing our custom throwback but not-so-real NASCAR shirts…..😂03706FCD-FAFD-4A9A-80E4-67A5AB43C728.jpeg62058B11-8EBB-4181-B777-BB0849D4C315.jpeg45A28390-DD0D-44C6-8803-ACB2532B885F.jpegFA3599C9-A111-46C8-8DF8-C17D401EF4C1.jpeg

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
Saloon16 tonight for the 1st time...it is a BUCKET LIST destination for ANYONE calling themselves a "Vol"!

Going to the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge. Hope to get there early and leave before 1pm.

Any certain kind of cars anyone want me to record a clip of?

Leaving @ 1pm cause I need at least 5hrs pregame prep time, 😆
I’m a Tri-Five guy (own a ‘57 Bel Air) but LOVE wagons….just about any year/make. Get some clips! Haven’t been to the Rod Run in years, basically just to local shows nowadays….and sometimes let the wife tag along in her Fox Body vert. 😂

Sounds cool.

I often wonder how people who put that much money into cars handle their insurance. I bet @GAVol knows.
Classic car insurance isn’t really that bad. They base it on the value of the car and also how much you plan to drive it. Since most of these cars aren’t daily drivers, that allows for some discount. For my ‘57 Bel Air and my wife’s ‘90 Mustang Convertible I pay around $650 per year total, for about 5k miles per year….which neither ever see.

Celebrated a birthday dinner out for a relative then came home to watch the Braves. Headed to Neyland tomorrow.

Brother in law’s first birthday since his passing at the young age of 39. Gonna be a rough day for the family. Graveside tomorrow morning. Then festivities all day. Gonna be the first game since I can remember that I won’t be watching live. Hoping for a full game vid posted here since I can’t record it on a regular network.

Just finished off a night of HS football watching our local East Coweta Indians skull drag Lowndes County Vikings (yearly powerhouse from south GA).
Had a beer and wings with friends and tomorrow is pool and football all day.

Reactions: gnm53108
Had fried chicken and all the standard sides, and local honey for the biscuits. It randomly hit me to draw General Neyland since I've never done that, and found a cool reference, and let that pencil kungfu commence.

I'm dumb. lol

I had shoulder surgery (torn labrum and torn rotator cuff) Friday morning. Will still be drugged up while watching the Vols tonight.

Whole ribeye reverse seared….
Marinade with Dales, season heavily with Rufus Teague and coarse salt, smoke to 125F internal and sear to 145F. Slice and enjoy.
So I’m retiring in 10 days after 24 years in Law Enforcement. A couple friends went in and got me a RecTec pellet grill/smoker as a retirement gift. I burned it in tonight and it’s ready to go. What say you all as to the first cook? What’s a no brainer, no fail, great cook that will make my wife fall in love with it?

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back