Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought, since the parasite leaks out of the eaten off eye holes, the snail is parasite free and can regrow its eyes. . . or does the snail die when the parasite leaves? Not sure why I'm curious. . .
Snail somehow regrows eyes and lives.

What’s crazy is the 🪱 drives the snail out into the daytime when it is naturally nocturnal to get its eyeballs eaten.

If an undefeated Tennessee team with all the momentum we will have playing Florida isn’t picked over those games then something is wrong
Our fan base will be insane if game day comes and you would think they would have big ratings coming here
our fan base will be more insane if they don't come. which is what i want.

We still have Heupel pretty cheap compared to most other coaches. His salary is probably 9-10th in the conference after the bump. Which I like because if we ever needed to get out of that we aren’t nearly as tied down as our SEC counterparts are. Plus he’s got to prove that he should earn top 3-4 SEC money (7.5 to 11 million) That’ll come over time. Now what I’m puzzled about is how Glen Earlbee the OL Coach or however you say his name makes more than Rodney Garner

Read he was 11th

Reactions: VolNash17
Another thing I had forgotten that stands out in this Pitt rewatch - we dropped SO many INTs. Hadden had one hit him in the numbers that could’ve been 6 in the first half. Flowers had another tip drill that he misplayed, that should have given us the ball around the 30 in the 3Q. JB had 2 in his hands in the 1H that somehow turned into Pitt receptions. We just make 2 of those plays and this is a blowout. The defense played a much better game than the score line indicates and really didn’t concede anything outside of the two big TD plays (both missed JB assignments).

could not care less. there's a relatively large part of me that wants nothing to do with Game day in Knoxville for the Florida game. SEC nation, sure, c'mon. but Game day...go to Wake or KU or whatever...sounds perfect to me.

we beat FL, then maybe come back for Bama. or UGA. i'm good with that.

Yeah, national exposure sucks.

Reactions: berryvol
it does if you sh!t the bed.
is this your first florida game?

Who cares. Y'all are more worried about the repercussions of losing than winning the game.

If Tenn loses, oh well. We lose every year anyways. Gameday, uni's, checkering etc isn't going to change anything other than add to the atmosphere. A better atmosphere is always going to help our chances of winning.

Finally did it fellas. Kamado Joe grill ordered. Please leave all advice and recipes below. Appreciated!

You won’t regret it.

The Kamado Joe official YouTube page has some good recipes. There’s a chef on there that does some really interesting things, I think his name is Eric. Other than that just find recipes that you can really use anywhere. Google, forums, Pinterest, etc. There are some Kamado forums like KamadoGuru that has a ton of good information as well.

Definitely recommend a high degree burn when you first light it up. Burn off all of the factory dust and whatever else can get in there.. it basically sterilizes it. This is also a great idea to do after a cook if you do a long smoke that has lots of juices and fat that drips all over. It basically burns off a lot of the mess.

After that, just get used to dialing in your temps. That’s probably the most important thing besides finding recipes you like. Need to be able to start up the Kamado and learn to get it to sit tight at the temp you want. It’ll take a little practice but once you figure it out it’s easy.

Enjoy!

Finally did it fellas. Kamado Joe grill ordered. Please leave all advice and recipes below. Appreciated!

Anything from Malcolm Reed but specifically these pork belly burnt ends. I’ve done them on my Kamado Joe and they’re excellent.

Also, if you’re relatively new to Kamado cooking then watch some of the Smoking Dad BBQ tip videos. He has good recipes too.

Who cares. Y'all are more worried about the repercussions of losing than winning the game.

If Tenn loses, oh well. We lose every year anyways. Gameday, uni's, checkering etc isn't going to change anything other than add to the atmosphere. A better atmosphere is always going to help our chances of winning.

History tells us you are very wrong.

Reactions: MwB and jakez4ut
🪱 in 🐦.
🐦 takes 💩.
🐌 eats 💩.
🐌 gets 🪱.
🪱 makes 🐌 ➡️ 🤪 and 👀 wobble like a 🐛.
Get 👀 eaten by 🐦.
🪱 back in 🐦.
🐦 takes 💩.
🔄

View attachment 490489
@bignewt and @Enki_Amenra does this help?
Now I just need to know how it evolved? . . did the parasite evolve within the bird or outside. . .

While we're at it, how do plants know something will eat their seeds and poop them out to grow somewhere else?

People are suggesting KU vs Duke next week is a legit option for College Gameday, assuming both teams remain undefeated after this weekend.

WF vs Clemson is another option.

If KU loses to Houston and Liberty beats WF, which not completely out of the realm, gameday in Knoxville is an almost guarantee, right?

They may try to stay away betting that UT and Bama will both be undefeated, which would be an all time great College Gameday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back