Not open for further replies.
What’d they say?
He's terrible
Uh uhh
Yes he is
No he's not
You suck
No you suck

Then an aggressive game of Patty cake, where Griff finally relented, but got one more jab in, when he was heard saying while exiting the set 'butch wasnt wrong! It is hard to play 3 games in 13 days!'

Fade to black.

At least that's how I imagine it went.🤷‍♂️

I’m probably in the minority here, if this is true I think it’s a good idea. I’m not against any man doing his own thing, but there’s nothing worse than being at an event and having to put up with a plastered drunk. Jmo

Wait I read this wrong lol

Last edited:
He's terrible
Uh uhh
Yes he is
No he's not
You suck
No you suck

Then an aggressive game of Patty cake, where Griff finally relented, but got one more jab in, when he was heard saying while exiting the set 'butch wasnt wrong! It is hard to play 3 games in 13 days!'

Fade to black.

At least that's how I imagine it went.🤷‍♂️
Basically, Griffith carrying water for Pruitt and has him on his podcast that probably no one listens to every Monday. Griffith saying he’s a good coordinator and deserves another chance because who cares about paying players when it was legalized a year later (true). Finebaum acting like Pruitt needs to be ostracized for that terrible sin. I think no one should hire Pruitt solely because he sucks and is a jacka$$

Basically, Griffith carrying water for Pruitt and has him on his podcast that probably no one listens to every Monday. Griffith saying he’s a good coordinator and deserves another chance because who cares about paying players when it was legalized a year later (true). Finebaum acting like Pruitt needs to be ostracized for that terrible sin. I think no one should hire Pruitt solely because he sucks and is a jacka$$
I figured Griff was carrying water for someone...

Basically, more effort to distract attention from AL losing Saturday and everyone knows it was rigged.

They have plenty of time to go thru the top 10 crooked plays of the AL-Tejas game every day. They have to fill up the whole week with fake "controversy" to keep the top story off the air. After next week, "it's old news," "no one" "cares." Coverup almost finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back