Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I’ve had full vax, booster and had Covid at least twice… same for husband and he had the same… and really bad consequences.. I am fully convinced nobody knew what was going on in the beginning, and they still don’t now… so I’m gonna pass lol.. I think everyone would be better served by us telling everyone to lose weight and control risk factors
I also think if people load up on zinc, vitamins C and D during the onset of symptoms they will be ok.

I also think if people load up on zinc, vitamins C and D during the onset of symptoms they will be ok.
And if you have HTN or diabetes keep it in tight tight parameters and get frequent checkups with your Primary.. and get checked for sleep apnea.. I think the boosters give people a false sense of security when they should be worried about other factors.. Covid is very arbitrary.. and whomever is responsible should have their a$$ in a sling.. anyone who says they know everything about Covid is not being 💯 truthful.. when the neurologist said in the hospital ‘we don’t really know’ (what was going on with husband), I was like, ‘okay, I trust you’

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I’ve had full vax, booster and had Covid at least twice… same for husband and he had the same… and really bad consequences.. I am fully convinced nobody knew what was going on in the beginning, and they still don’t now… so I’m gonna pass lol.. I think everyone would be better served by us telling everyone to lose weight and control risk factors
Vitamin C, D and zinc would also be wise to add as supplements...

Vitamin C, D and zinc would also be wise to add as supplements...

I've been taking Vitamin D and a mutlivitamin every day since my wife and I got Omicron last Christmas (kids probably had it too, but never tested). This past weekend both my kids had covid symptoms and my wife tested positive for covide after having a fever for two days and really bad congestion. I never had a single symptom. Correlation is not causation, but I'm wondering if the Vitamin D every day for almost a year was a reason I made it through unscathed.

I've been taking Vitamin D and a mutlivitamin every day since my wife and I got Omicron last Christmas (kids probably had it too, but never tested). This past weekend both my kids had covid symptoms and my wife tested positive for covide after having a fever for two days and really bad congestion. I never had a single symptom. Correlation is not causation, but I'm wondering if the Vitamin D every day for almost a year was a reason I made it through unscathed.
It didn’t hurt. Most pts who came in with covid were severely low on vitamin D.

I did the vitamin D thing during the peak. Thought it helped me. Maybe it did or didn’t.

But I had a physical about a month ago and what shocked me was that my Vitamin D level fell at the very bottom of the range for normal. I am guessing I have had Covid 3 or 4 times (once confirmed) and I have never suffered any symptoms from it.

I did the vitamin D thing during the peak. Thought it helped me. Maybe it did or didn’t.

But I had a physical about a month ago and what shocked me was that my Vitamin D level fell at the very bottom of the range for normal. I am guessing I have had Covid 3 or 4 times (once confirmed) and I have never suffered any symptoms from it.
We tested positive for the first time Saturday.

Wife and I have different symptoms, which seems odd. But the worst was the first ~36 hours or so.

Just tired now. Pounding vitamin C.

Watch out for pneumonia and make sure and followup with your primary doc! Be sure they check blood pressure and ask about aspirin.. your blood will be highly coagulable for a bit more than likely

have a tele visit tomorrow. been checking BP and oxygen at home - both are fine. also take daily aspirin

it's all been in my sinuses since the beginning

The incredible nursing shortage continues. A long as hospitals impose unbelievable tight restraints on nurses, they will leave.
I just heard this morning the hospital I left because it was dangerous to my license working there are now assigning 2 nurses 7 icu pts with shared responsibility over 1. People die like that.
I also found out they are going to make it mandatory for the vaccine at my hospital. I’m tripling every night with vented ICU pts on multiple drips. They cannot afford to lose 1 more RN. They will make it mandatory for “safety” they will lose more RNs. It almost feels purposeful. Like someone is that incompetent on hiring and retention on purpose. That’s the story at every hospital I’ve been in traveling for the last year.
I was also told this morning that my restraint charting for 6 am was not in yet and has to be done by 6. It was 610. I replied “ when my pt care is done, then admin can run their reports when my charting is in. I’m sorry admin is uncomfortable they can’t run their compliance reports right now for their 0830 mtg”
Is this real? WOW...

Physician employment and fair salary and raises - Bogleheads.org

1663093366362.png

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back