Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Caleb Wallace (anti vaxxer who died at 30) giving a woman a hard time asking him to wear a mask.

Staunch anti-mask “freedom fighter” Caleb Wallace, who demanded “end of Covid tyranny” has died at age 30. He self treated himself with ivermectin. He had proclaimed Covid is “perfectly fine to live with.” He leaves behind 3 kids & a pregnant wife.

It’s stupid to make videos like this. It’s also stupid/sad to sensationalize his death.

It’s stupid to make videos like this. It’s also stupid/sad to sensationalize his death.
I see it more as calling out and exposing a leader of the anti-mask movement in central Texas. How many people did he influence with his misinformation?

Interesting headline, now read the article. There are entities that clearly are standing in the way of Ivermectin and could be costing us thousands of lives.

Arkansas doctor under investigation for prescribing ivermectin thousands of times for Covid-19 despite FDA warning - CNN
Can’t see the state paying out for remdesivir for inmates. Inmates get the worst healthcare. So why not ivermectin? Cheap and held down all infections in that prison system. They should be lauding the man for saving money and now he’s under investigation. Very backwards.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So it's okay to strip some of their "freedom" but not yours? I am okay with people not getting the shot but if they get sick and go to the hospital with covid they should be the first sent packing when an unavoidable medical emergency needs an ICU bed.
Those people should be free to take whatever measures they feel they need to take to protect themselves. No one is saying that people in fear of the virus cannot do that. The question comes in about mandating such activities.

Reactions: hUTch2002
4th anti-vax radio host to die of Covid this month.

These people told you not to get the vaccine.
They are now dead from COVID.
Don't just get the Vaccine. Stop listening to nutjobs because they do NOT have your best interest in mind.
I've never heard of any of these guys except Valentine and I can count on one hand how many times I've even tuned in to his show.

You really think people are reaching their conclusions solely based on what Trump or some right wing radio host says?

Too me, it is common sense to be cautious of a vaccine that has been sped through and skipped a lot of the FDA approval process. That is just something the average person would be concerned about.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthDallas40
The issue is over how that individual decision impacts society at large, and what is the obligation a person has (or should have) when making a personal decision, to consider the impact on society.
Talk about an oversimplification. It’s funny you can call it out but do it yourself all the time. As I mentioned previously in this thread, a lot of hospitals are short nurses and other medical workers. Many aren’t there because they didn’t want to get the vaccine and their employer forced them out. So that could easily be argues isn’t because of the unvaccinated. They didn’t make that arbitrary rule. You just throw out a blanket accusation without knowing squat about how many patients were in the hospital normally vs how many are in there now and how many are unvaccinated people that wouldn’t have been there otherwise. CNN lies and you eat it up.
The incredible nursing shortage continues. A long as hospitals impose unbelievable tight restraints on nurses, they will leave.
I just heard this morning the hospital I left because it was dangerous to my license working there are now assigning 2 nurses 7 icu pts with shared responsibility over 1. People die like that.
I also found out they are going to make it mandatory for the vaccine at my hospital. I’m tripling every night with vented ICU pts on multiple drips. They cannot afford to lose 1 more RN. They will make it mandatory for “safety” they will lose more RNs. It almost feels purposeful. Like someone is that incompetent on hiring and retention on purpose. That’s the story at every hospital I’ve been in traveling for the last year.
I was also told this morning that my restraint charting for 6 am was not in yet and has to be done by 6. It was 610. I replied “ when my pt care is done, then admin can run their reports when my charting is in. I’m sorry admin is uncomfortable they can’t run their compliance reports right now for their 0830 mtg”

I've never heard of any of these guys except valentine and I can count on one hand how many times I've even tuned in to his show.

Yo really think people are reaching their conclusions soley based on what trump or some right wing radio host says?

Too me, it is common sense to be cautious of a vaccine that has been sped through and skipped a lot of the FDA approval process. That is just something the average person would be concerned about.
Off topic but…..would you have a problem with a non state funded hospital saying that “it’s their policy that everyone should be vaccinated. And if you’re unvaccinated you are operating AMA. As such they will not be treating unvaccinated patients”?

Off topic but…..would you have a problem with a non state funded hospital saying that “it’s their policy that everyone should be vaccinated. And if you’re unvaccinated you are operating AMA. As such they will not be treating unvaccinated patients”?
When you say "treating", do you mean giving them an ICU bed or do you mean no service what so ever? Because there are several experimental therapeutics that would not require overnight stay.

VN Store

Back