Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The red women has survived liver cancer and chronic Lyme she got from a blood transfusion. Off label writing killed one of the patients in her support group. There’s a reason we don’t just write whatever we feel like in the moment.
How is the red woman doing now? Hopefully, very well. I know she’s been dealing with the Lyme issue for a long time.

Kids are getting screwed left and right…. Contract tracing … isolation…. Games cancelled….Wilson County closed schools next week…. And get this… since schools are closed… extracurricular activities can continue BUT…. Not during school hours… so no basketball or volleyball practice inside the building even though no one is there…. But only during regular school hours… they can go before or after…. Dumb as hell
Following the science...

How is the red woman doing now? Hopefully, very well. I know she’s been dealing with the Lyme issue for a long time.
We had a relapse scare on the cancer about 10 months ago but fortunately still in remission. She’s tougher than nails. Does yoga and watches every thing she eats. She a real inspiration for not being beaten. So to answer you she’s as good as can be expected and better than most healthy people her age. Thanks for asking.

We had a relapse scare on the cancer about 10 months ago but fortunately still in remission. She’s tougher than nails. Does yoga and watches every thing she eats. She a real inspiration for not being beaten. So to answer you she’s as good as can be expected and better than most healthy people her age. Thanks for asking.
I’m glad to hear it

So black and no vaccine = ok by you. White and no vaccine = Trumper moron trying to kill everyone. Did I get that right?
That's a tad bit oversimplified.
Read the article again (or maybe for the first time).
But yes, some reasons for resisting the vaccine are far more palatable than others.

That's a tad bit oversimplified.
Read the article again (or maybe for the first time).
But yes, some reasons for resisting the vaccine are far more palatable than others.
As in? The article mentions access. I don’t buy that for one second. Everyone has access at this point.

I thought this was an interesting watch. I was really surprised with how much footage they had from Wuhan last year. I was also surprised to hear a few brave souls in China being critical of their government. If you have a couple of hours, and HBO Max, I'd recommend it.

Watch on HBO.com

Nope, 90-99% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated which is what is putting the strain on the system.
But in most places hospitals have fewer patients than they had last year. What’s causing a lot of the shortage is a shortage of workers caused by, guess what, employers running them off because they wouldn’t get the vaccine. So who’s actually causing the problem? You could argue the employers who are forcing the vaccine.

But in most places hospitals have fewer patients than they had last year. What’s causing a lot of the shortage is a shortage of workers caused by, guess what, employers running them off because they wouldn’t get the vaccine. So who’s actually causing the problem? You could argue the employers who are forcing the vaccine.
The rapidly escalating surge in COVID-19 infections across the U.S. has caused a shortage of nurses and other front-line staff in virus hot spots that can no longer keep up with the flood of unvaccinated patients and are losing workers to burnout and lucrative out-of-state temporary gigs.

????
It mentions far more than access.
It talks about demographics of the unvaccinated. Lack of college degree, uninsured, living in a rural area, etc.

So in your opinion, what are some of the “more palatable” reasons for resisting the vaccine?

VN Store

Back