Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus Freeman has yet to win a game at Notre Dame, and becomes the first head coach in Fighting Irish history to lose the first three games of their tenure. Marshall Thundering Herd, bishes!

3 games? He was interim and they lost the ball game last year?

Milton should start next week to see what he's got... Can't be any worse after tonight's performance at QB.

Over dozen high, underthrown or overthrown balls (3 of which were to be easy in stride TD's), ZERO pocket awareness taking multiple sacks as a mobile/running QB... A complete off season to improve... which he hasn't shown so far. Very underwhelming and disappointing at this point.

The sloppiness and undisciplined nature of this game on every side of the ball including special teams reminds me of a Dooley team. SEC teams are licking their chops, anticipating blowing us out...

It is what it is... no way we can make that many improvements and adjustments in one game/two weeks before FL... they will embarrass us at this point. AT HOME.
You seriously need to seek counseling. Self-help or something. No need for you to stay this miserable all the time.

Milton should start next week to see what he's got... Can't be any worse after tonight's performance at QB.

Over dozen high, underthrown or overthrown balls (3 of which were to be easy in stride TD's), ZERO pocket awareness taking multiple sacks as a mobile/running QB... A complete off season to improve... which he hasn't shown so far. Very underwhelming and disappointing at this point.

The sloppiness and undisciplined nature of this game on every side of the ball including special teams reminds me of a Dooley team. SEC teams are licking their chops, anticipating blowing us out...

It is what it is... no way we can make that many improvements and adjustments in one game/two weeks before FL... they will embarrass us at this point. AT HOME.
No FL won’t. I’m watching their game now and they still don’t look impressive. They’re not terrible but certainly not impressive.

Stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back