Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

The second Johnny Majors Classic deserves a classic uniform, and that’s exactly how Pitt will dress against Tennessee.
Pitt will wear its Blue-Gold uniform against Tennessee Saturday afternoon, donning gold helmets, blue jerseys and gold pants against the Volunteers.

Didn't we beat Fla in smoky greys? I really hate this debate. I've never seen a fanbase so divisive over uni's as ours. Orange, white, black, grey, all have been used in the past. Kids like the alternatives, the old washed up has-beens, that never were's, hates them. Sorry bozo's, the kids are on the field, they should get 1 or 2 games a year if the team votes on it. Get over it, pull for our team and let's move on
Interferes with their overall $hitty outlook on life
Ironic tho bc most are so miserable that you'd think they would love the black and Grey as that is what their life mostly is

Reactions: FBtime
They will be black with a neon orange Power T on both sides. The white and orange checkerboard pattern down the center crown and back side is dropped for an orange and black pattern instead.

Don't pay any attention to WoodsmanVol, he has no idea what he's talking about.

You want to know why Oregon consistently has top 25 recruiting classes? Sure, they have had good programs. But they also have 10,000 different uniform and helmet combinations. Young kids want to look cool on TV.

They looked real cool getting embarrassed on national TV opening weekend. I get your point though.

Reactions: Volsfaninva917
You want to know why Oregon consistently has top 25 recruiting classes? Sure, they have had good programs. But they also have 10,000 different uniform and helmet combinations. Young kids want to look cool on TV.
That gimmick and a top 25 class will not win you a SEC crown. Ask Bama and UGA.

Why can’t we be happy with the orange and white uniforms ? Stick with tradition. This alternative crap is crap

Read PC Jr post and state if you really are a traditionalist. Or better yet check out the blog link to see how holy, I mean traditionalist you really are.
University of Tennessee Volunteers Football Uniform and Team History | Heritage Uniforms and Jerseys and Stadiums - NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, NCAA, US Colleges

Seriously, I like our orange and white, and would never want to lose it. But it's a modern era, and fashion changes with time. Right Clark? Clark? See, Superman no longer sports his underwear outside his uniform, traditional as it is for him to do so.

VN Store

Back