Guarantano is playing the Titans..

Cheers to him. Regardless of whether he is ultimately cut, there are very few who can say they played at a level high enough to get a tryout for an NFL team. Played and threw at least one TD. He was thrown into an extremely tough set of coaching circumstances while in college. Who knows if he had some consistency in that area that he couldn’t have played better while here. He definitely also got fed to the wolves with the OL s he had to work with.

I do wish him the best. I mean, he was so frustrating here with his awful play and whiny attitude, but when I look back a few years, I did really stupid and immature things as well. He was given an awful situation in Knoxville for success and I want him to have the opportunity to prove himself and succeed on the field.

I do wish him the best. I mean, he was so frustrating here with his awful play and whiny attitude, but when I look back a few years, I did really stupid and immature things as well. He was given an awful situation in Knoxville for success and I want him to have the opportunity to prove himself and succeed on the field.

Also look at the coaching staffs he played under. He had literally zero QB coaching almost his entire collegiate career.

Also look at the coaching staffs he played under. He had literally zero QB coaching almost his entire collegiate career.
As much as I hated on him when he played at UT, this post couldn't be more correct. He played up to his coaching, and yet people in the NFL have given him a shot at the next level. Maybe they can coach him up, maybe not but they saw fit to give him a chance. They know more than me.

Lord this board just cannot fathom the thought of JG actually making an NFL roster. Sad. I hope he has a good career in the NFL. Heck Bray is still making a good living never playing.
Bray hasn't been on a roster in 2 years and was a much better QB than JG on so many levels.... JG had a job, it was preseason mop up duty and now he'll ride off into the sunset.

VN Store

Back