'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Yeah I messed that up. Got Chatt Christian mixed up with Boyd. I thought about that going into the game. My bad on that. Both are Christian schools just got them mixed up.
Boyd beat a good Brentwood Academy team comfortably last night tho. They have a good thing going there, earlier than I thought they would it seems

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Here is a clip of a TD

Glad this got on here. IT was the exact video I got on my phone but let me tell ya Number 5 Hivens is a big back and had a great night. Like I said in the recruiting form Carter had a good night in the first half with two TD's and a INT. I left at the half cause I saw the mercy rule about to take place cause it was 27-0 at half. Found out that Chatt C QB is from Arizona and his dad played in the NFL. He is a slow runner but could pass ok. Chatt C got some really good athletes. One other bit of info I picked up and I am just putting this out there, Carter wants to get his 5th star and if Bama offers that is where he wants to go. Personally, I believe he would be down the list for Bama. jmo.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Glad this got on here. IT was the exact video I got on my phone but let me tell ya Number 5 Hivens is a big back and had a great night. Like I said in the recruiting form Carter had a good night in the first half with two TD's and a INT. I left at the half cause I saw the mercy rule about to take place cause it was 27-0 at half. Found out that Chatt C QB is from Arizona and his dad played in the NFL. He is a slow runner but could pass ok. Chatt C got some really good athletes. One other bit of info I picked up and I am just putting this out there, Carter wants to get his 5th star and if Bama offers that is where he wants to go. Personally, I believe he would be down the list for Bama. jmo.
Boo told u that he wants to go to bama?

I would’ve never guessed a high school player would want to be a 5 star and would want to play college ball at Bama

Let's see what Boos mom has to say since she post here ALOT

VN Store

Back