'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

I am going to be walking the sidelines in the S. Pitt vs Chatt Christian game. I'll be on the S. Pitt side I just wasn't familiar with this recruit. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Just a reminder, Chatt Christian is where the coach from Alcoa ended up that won some chips while there. Will be interesting. Don't think S. Pitt has much of a chance tonight but will be fun watching Carter.

I am going to be walking the sidelines in the S. Pitt vs Chatt Christian game. I'll be on the S. Pitt side I just wasn't familiar with this recruit. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Just a reminder, Chatt Christian is where the coach from Alcoa ended up that won some chips while there. Will be interesting. Don't think S. Pitt has much of a chance tonight but will be fun watching Carter.
The Alcoa coach ended up at Boyd

Boyd buc not Alcoa

Thank you for some reason I couldn't get it to come up.
200.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
The ALCOA coach is at Boyd. The Baylor coach went to CCS

VN Store

Back