‘23 LA CB Jordan Matthews (Tennessee)

Completely unnecessary....
Be a man and apologize.

Why should I apologize for speaking against the man throwing a wet blanket like that over this commitment? Maybe he thinks that happy occasions of our new recruits should remind us of tragic memories, but I do not. For crying out loud, who does not know better than that?

Last edited:
Why should I apologize for speaking against the man throwing a wet blanket like that over this commitment? Maybe he thinks that happy occasions of our recruits are the time to bring up painful memories, but I do not. For crying out loud, who does not know better than that?
Cuz that’s not what he did. The subject was highly rated players from Louisiana. You overreacted. Recognize what that looks like.

I feel very confident in our commits not flipping, unless asked to look elsewhere. These kids have a lot of belief in Heup and the staff. More importantly, they have a lot of belief in each other. Most all of them have a big chip on their shoulders. Unless the wheels fall off this season, we should be good here.

Cuz that’s not what he did. The subject was highly rated players from Louisiana. You overreacted. Recognize what that looks like.

The subject is at the top of the page, and it is not highly rated players from Louisiana. This is the page for a recruit, LA CB Jordan Matthews, and the occasion is his commitment. I see how things are. Throwing a wet blanket over the commitment celebration is okay with you, but if I do not like his inappropriately morbid comment then there's something wrong with me? Duh. That's a messed up outlook. If I can quote you, "Recognize what that looks like."

The subject is at the top of the page, and it is not highly rated players from Louisiana. This is the page for a recruit, LA CB Jordan Matthews, and the occasion is his commitment. I see how things are. Throwing a wet blanket over the commitment celebration is okay with you, but if I do not like his inappropriately morbid comment then there's something wrong with me? Duh. That's a messed up outlook. If I can quote you, "Recognize what that looks like."
That’s what it veered to…highly rated players out of Louisiana like Matthews. You didn’t keep up and doubled down as the only one to take personal offense at his query. You’re usually a solid poster. Let us know when you get better.

1 random post was made. You, my friend, are taking this thread off topic.

VN Store

Back