Hooker ranked #5 out of 131 QB's

That puts him just outside the conversation for Heisman. With a great season, he could catch a lot of hype.

In before you don't care about the Heisman.Yes, we all know UT players have been denied in the past. But a program with our history should have a Heisman winner.

And Tebow doesn’t even have him in his top five in the SEC 😡

200w.gif

That puts him just outside the conversation for Heisman. With a great season, he could catch a lot of hype.

In before you don't care about the Heisman.Yes, we all know UT players have been denied in the past. But a program with our history should have a Heisman winner.

Especially when both ND and OK have 7, ridiculous :mad:

Hope we can compare this qb list in January.
Could someone "print the internet" when Dr Rick is not looking at VolNation?
Asking for my Father.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Interesting bit from the article...we play all three. They could transform their teams or be non-factors:

Spencer Rattler, Will Levis and Anthony Richardson are three "wait and see" quarterbacks. The talent of each is immense. Rattler drew comparisons to Patrick Mahomes. Levis is a cerebral passer with a great arm. Richardson is a big body that can move like a running back with an absolute howitzer attached to his shoulder. Yet Rattler had a really bad 2021, Levis struggled as the competition got better and Richardson is unrefined. All three have top-5 potential, but they need to prove it this year.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
And the year before he got here, 90% of the CFB world wouldn’t have even known his name. That’s truly the Heupel effect, QB’s should be lining up to come here.
Outstanding young man. Ball out. Your doing a great job of representing TN football!!!!! QBs & WRs should be lining up to come here. Actually all players should want to come here. Where are you going to go & be 3rd team & get 20 reps against SEC completion & get drafted. This is the place.

Reactions: I4Vols
Interesting bit from the article...we play all three. They could transform their teams or be non-factors:

Spencer Rattler, Will Levis and Anthony Richardson are three "wait and see" quarterbacks. The talent of each is immense. Rattler drew comparisons to Patrick Mahomes. Levis is a cerebral passer with a great arm. Richardson is a big body that can move like a running back with an absolute howitzer attached to his shoulder. Yet Rattler had a really bad 2021, Levis struggled as the competition got better and Richardson is unrefined. All three have top-5 potential, but they need to prove it this year.
I just don't see Spencer Rattler as a threat. He's a toxic dude and Shane Beamer and a generally crappy South Carolina offense ain't going to fix that.

I just don't see Spencer Rattler as a threat. He's a toxic dude and Shane Beamer and a generally crappy South Carolina offense ain't going to fix that.
Oklahoma had talent all over the field and an elite coaching staff. If he flopped under the pressure there, he's definitely gonna have some serious issues at SCar.

And the year before he got here, 90% of the CFB world wouldn’t have even known his name. That’s truly the Heupel effect, QB’s should be lining up to come here.

Idk why KJ is ranked higher than Hendon. Even in the top 100 players in the espn article they had Hendon rank 49th iirc. Such disrespect for this team and players. I hope we smash every team in the mouth this year and make all the haters and non believers mad.

VN Store

Back