Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to get too excited for the season and then CJH says this on Greg McElroys podcast.

First, it just starts with his (Hooker's) complete command of our football team and ownership and leadership and true belief in his ability to lead and communicate and his energy inside the building is so different than it was this time a year ago and certainly when we first got here,” Heupel said. “He’s continued to grow in his confidence because of the work he’s put in. Offensively, just dramatically different — even from where we ended the season last year. He’s got great command of what we’re doing, gets us out of bad plays, gets us into really solid plays and has the ability to extend and make plays from protections to run schemes to what we’re doing down the field. He’s got complete ownership and command of what we’re doing. And you know — each chance you have to make that jump as a quarterback, he really, with his offseason habits, has made a huge jump. -Sat down south
How many more days!?!?!??

@Bassmaster_Vol

We need some hot Tennessee recruiting gossip to talk about. Something to make the board melt down would be good. Whatcha got?
Last time I seen @Bassmaster_Vol I had him on assignment with the Texas board and asked him to report back ASAP and have not seen him since. Might need to file a missing poster

Chris Doering is an idiot. Just picked UK to go 11-1 with their only loss being to us. Had them upsetting Georgia. When asked if they would win the East he said, “I hadn’t thought it through that far.” You can’t make this sh** up😂😂 of course if they went 11-1 they would win the East. Ain’t happening!
Lmao he just knows his gators are going to suck, so he's trying to find sooome way to sh** on Georgia...while also trying to avoid having us win the East either.

"Hadn't thought it through" is right 😂

Reactions: Orange. and KptVFL
😆
2nd series, 1st qtr, up 7-3:
"I thought we were gonna be better. We're not, we might be worse. So tired of the same old garbage year after year. . . "

After winning 56-6:
"Hope we can keep it up. They do have me really nervous though. If they keep doing the same thing they did on play #22, we're in trouble. . . "

I can't poke too much fun, I've been known to have a mid-game meltdown or 2 over the years. Still, some of these game-thread meltdowns are incredibly over the top. . .

Which one of us do you think will have the first game-thread meltdown? I've got @SweetasSoda with +1,400, highly unlikely. @KptVFL is @ even odds and @Smyrna ATL Vol is around +250. 😆
@butchna is the wild card. @mr.checkerboards is @ -160.

Bruin or Cat would have the meltdown in full mode before the game even started. If they were here.

😆
2nd series, 1st qtr, up 7-3:
"I thought we were gonna be better. We're not, we might be worse. So tired of the same old garbage year after year. . . "

After winning 56-6:
"Hope we can keep it up. They do have me really nervous though. If they keep doing the same thing they did on play #22, we're in trouble. . . "

I can't poke too much fun, I've been known to have a mid-game meltdown or 2 over the years. Still, some of these game-thread meltdowns are incredibly over the top. . .

Which one of us do you think will have the first game-thread meltdown? I've got @SweetasSoda with +1,400, highly unlikely. @KptVFL is @ even odds and @Smyrna ATL Vol is around +250. 😆
@butchna is the wild card. @mr.checkerboards is @ -160.
Wait, wait wait. -160 is way lowwww. I'm definetly not giving in for that. I should be at least a -300

So I didn't mention this at the time, but back in May when my daughter was just a few days old the first music she heard was Tennessee Waltz by the POTS. She was screaming and I was trying to calm her down so I just told the Alexa to play it on a whim. She calmed down quick.

And for the last 4 months, anytime she's upset or I'm trying to get her to fall asleep I just start humming it over and over. She just stares at me then slowly falls asleep.

I think I'm doing this right.

Edit to add: I don't really remember why I chose that. But I do remember that when I was a student - win or lose - the best part of every Saturday was standing arm in arm with my closest friends swaying to the TN Waltz. Every time I hear the song I remember that feeling. So maybe I was playing it for my sleep deprived and frayed self - but it worked.

I see them out working all the time, I always stir their nest up lol. I looked it up on the internet and experts don’t know why they are migrating so far north. Some believe climate change? Said they’ve been seen as far as Chicago

Easy way to get rid of them. Take a scoop from one fire ant mound and drop it on another one. The two mounds will go to war and eradicate each other…

Vols go 11-1 with that schedule, losing to UGA. Kentucky goes 7-5 with our schedule losing to Pitt, LSU, Bama, UGA and Vols.

So naturally UK will go 10-2 (UGA, Tenn) and Vols will be 9-3 (LSU, Bama, UGA).
Chris Doering has Kentucky 11-1. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Come on.

I'm selling. Trash schedule. Poo head coach. OC is a complete tool shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back