Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good start I guess. But the Alabamas and Georgias and Ohio States of the world have ruined the sport completely. Something HAS to be done to even things out because there’s no end in sight for the same 5 or 6 teams being in the Playoffs.

(And us and Auburn are the only teams that have to play both Georgia and Alabama, how fair is that)

Last edited:
The scariest animal imo are not snakes, but the armadillo because it is spreading all over the U.S. and if you touch one you get LEPROSY.

Pretty sure there is a lost biblical script on this particular plague.

We are in a residential area and had several armadillos around a while back. I had to look it up. Since they use smell to move, they don’t like chili powder. So I put out a bunch of chili powder around my backyard and haven’t seen them since.

We are in a residential area and had several armadillos around a while back. I had to look it up. Since they use smell to move, they don’t like chili powder. So I put out a bunch of chili powder around my backyard and haven’t seen them since.

Scariest Animal I’ve even seen was a snakehead…I never thought I’d see the day a fish could live outside of water for so long and walk on land essentially.long story short 🏹👈🏽😂

Scariest Animal I’ve even seen was a snakehead…I never thought I’d see the day a fish could live outside of water for so long and walk on land essentially.long story short 🏹👈🏽😂

What about this beast?
6headed-shark-attack-the-asylum.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back