‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

Apparently, Auburn thinks they can flip Bo Hughley from UGA.....

I think they have a good chance of doing just that. Auburn is desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures. Georgia would definitely like to hold on to Hughley, but they're not as desperate for OL talent as Auburn right now.

I think they have a good chance of doing just that. Auburn is desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures. Georgia would definitely like to hold on to Hughley, but they're not as desperate for OL talent as Auburn right now.
I hope we at least get more concerned and do what it takes to flip either Simmons or Ramil.

Might as well go after Hughley too, if they like him. Apparently he's willing to listen to appropriately interested parties.
No idea what our staff thinks of him. I know he's highly rated, but would he fit in our high-tempo offense? Highly rated doesn't always equal a fit for the system being ran.

Insiders don’t exist. That’s what happened. Over and over and over… Atleast since I started reading around ‘07

There are people who know more about the details of a recruitment than others do. That isn’t debatable. Doesn’t make everything they know completely accurate, and what they know can change in minutes following an offer. Some know more. None know all. Believe it or not.

There are people who know more about the details of a recruitment than others do. That isn’t debatable. Doesn’t make everything they know completely accurate, and what they know can change in minutes following an offer. Some know more. None know all. Believe it or not.
Agree. But I know for a fact a lot of ppl fake it bc they like the attention.

Reactions: SSVol
Insiders don’t exist. That’s what happened. Over and over and over… Atleast since I started reading around ‘07
Well, I'm NOT an insider, but some do get info from those "in the know." Things change so fast, that even their (real insiders) info gets crossed on occasion. Especially with $$$ figures flying around on an hourly basis sometimes.

Well, I'm NOT an insider, but some do get info from those "in the know." Things change so fast, that even their (real insiders) info gets crossed on occasion. Especially with $$$ figures flying around on an hourly basis sometimes.
I know everything you know about insiders

I know everything you know about insiders
john-clayton.gif

Let’s be real if this were about money he would be at Tennessee. I can accept some programs were just not able to outspend but this was Mich state.

Let’s be real if this were about money he would be at Tennessee. I can accept some programs were just not able to outspend but this was Mich state.

What was our offer and what was their offer if you have the REAL scoop? Who raised the ante last?

What was our offer and what was their offer if you have the REAL scoop? Who raised the ante last?
No idea here. With Mauigia I think we got to 400-500k a year. Miami got crazy and landed at a million per year. This one I just don’t think came down to money. AP said it was relationships with team and since he’s not been shy about saying nil on several other misses, I would guess it was nil.

I should probably say these are number from a friend of a friend. I don’t think anything has been reported anywhere that says what we offered. I do think with the contingencies necessary at some places these kids will never seen the numbers being reported.

This kids's father played football at Bama, is what I remember.

I'm not completely confident this happened but if I were the father and son in this situation there would've possibly been a real conversation at some point about rivals.

I love wearing UT gear and pantone 151.

Wanting the best for my son but if I were in this situation, having to wear Bama gear would've quite possibly made me want to vomit a good bit.

Actually just thinking about it made me nauseous.

Ramil probably saw his father struggling to embrace The Big Orange.

just a rambling muse...

This kids's father played football at Bama, is what I remember.

I'm not completely confident this happened but if I were the father and son in this situation there would've possibly been a real conversation at some point about rivals.

I love wearing UT gear and pantone 151.

Wanting the best for my son but if I were in this situation, having to wear Bama gear would've quite possibly made me want to vomit a good bit.

Actually just thinking about it made me nauseous.

Ramil probably saw his father struggling to embrace The Big Orange.

just a rambling muse...

I hate Bama but nothing rivals my hatred of the Gators. And both of my kids say that they are interested in going to UF. I don't know if either of them will ever have a scholarship in sports and I know that neither will ever play basketball, football or baseball for UF but man it would be hard to ever wear any Gator gear. I would definitely root for either of my kids if they played tennis, volleyball, swimming or any of the lesser sports but it would really test my worth as a father if my son ever was able to play a major sport as a gator. Luckily, they both know that we are a Tennessee family when it comes to sports so even if they went to UF I don't think they would ever expect me to root against the Vols.

Even if they played any of the minor sports, my compromise would be to wear Gator colors to their competitions with no actual Gator logo on the clothes.

I hate Bama but nothing rivals my hatred of the Gators. And both of my kids say that they are interested in going to UF. I don't know if either of them will ever have a scholarship in sports and I know that neither will ever play basketball, football or baseball for UF but man it would be hard to ever wear any Gator gear. I would definitely root for either of my kids if they played tennis, volleyball, swimming or any of the lesser sports but it would really test my worth as a father if my son ever was able to play a major sport as a gator. Luckily, they both know that we are a Tennessee family when it comes to sports so even if they went to UF I don't think they would ever expect me to root against the Vols.

Even if they played any of the minor sports, my compromise would be to wear Gator colors to their competitions with no actual Gator logo on the clothes.
But you might have to wear jorts.....;)

But you might have to wear jorts.....;)

Never! Except that one time I did it for a Halloween party at work when I lived in Gainesville. I wore Jorts, a mullet and put in some fake teeth that were all jacked up and wore some of my friends Gator gear to work. Most of my coworkers were good-natured about it but a few were irritated.

VN Store

Back