Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willie Mays is my all time favorite player. Still not convinced he was better than Hank. Hank has the lifetime total bases record.
Griffey Jr is the greatest I've ever seen; and, while you can't go wrong calling Hank or Mays the GOAT, especially Hank...imo, Ruth is the GOAT. All of the offensive numbers, plus he won almost 100 games as a pitcher, with a 2.2 career ERA.

Griffey Jr is the greatest I've ever seen; and, while you can't go wrong calling Hank or Mays the GOAT, especially Hank...imo, Ruth is the GOAT. All of the offensive numbers, plus he won almost 100 games as a pitcher, with a 2.2 career ERA.
It’s not even close. Ruth by far is the greatest ever.

Ruth >MJ>LeBron
:eek:

Two thoughts...

That's a horrible idea for marketing.

You are one of those odd, odd, untrustworthy people that keeps Captain Ds open. I thought I knew you.

I don't eat Captain D's but we were out of tilapia filets and the baby girl wanted grilled fish for take out Friday. Captain D's was the closest option.

The Kid is my favorite baseball player ever.

But I assume to call him the greatest of your lifetime means you don’t count Barry Bonds (which is fair)

Hank was one of the three greatest no doubt, but as good as he was defensively...he wasn't in the same realm as Jr and Willie.

I don't want to argue about it much because I revere Hank Aaron, but those two guys were transcendent miraculously great defensive talents.

I use to go watch Hank play as a kid along with Eddie Matthews, Cleat Boyer, Rico Carty and even Joe Torre when he played with the Braves for a few seasons. Great memories. Listening to them on the radio to with Ernie Johnson and Milo Hamilton announcers.

Never mind the younger generation’s (I’m assuming 😒) lack of grammar and lack of proofreading. I’m more concerned you went to Captain D’s for grilled salmon. Do you not like her? Problem child? There’s easier ways to get them to fall in line.

Follow me for more child rearing insights.

Look. The girl wanted grilled fish. She's almost as stubborn as her diddy so I needed to get the girl grilled fish. Probably won't happen again because she said it had to much lemon pepper seasoning on it.

This child is like Rand al'Thor. Tell her the sky is blue and she will deny it until the cows come home. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back