Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you check its anal plates to see if it is poisonous?
R.5bef484d08e2334ef87f56d03aeb38b6

I wonder what that does to scalpers.

I think nothing good comes from this. I know lots of older people who don't have smart phones. I'm a technology professional and I've been unable to get the app working like it's described. Have an email into my TF rep, no answer. Tried to live chat ticket rep, no answer. They are probably getting killed already.

And yeah, scalpers too.

I wonder who loses their job over this.

I think nothing good comes from this. I know lots of older people who don't have smart phones. I'm a technology professional and I've been unable to get the app working like it's described. Have an email into my TF rep, no answer. Tried to live chat ticket rep, no answer. They are probably getting killed already.

And yeah, scalpers too.

I was also wondering how you legally transfer ownership of the tickets. Say friends or family are going in your place. Is there a blockchain ledger?

I was also wondering how you legally transfer ownership of the tickets. Say friends or family are going in your place. Is there a blockchain ledger?
I went to a panthers preseason game and it was electronic…. It was set up to transfer between parties using the app…. I bought mine from another fan online.

Reactions: Devo182

And yeah, scalpers too.

1 in 6 Americans don't have a smartphone.

Seems a little presumptuous and shortsighted. Hope they at least have an option for those folks.

Same as ticketmastet transfers I'd guess. I've bought plenty of those over the years from another person.

1 in 6 Americans don't have a smartphone.

Seems a little presumptuous and shortsighted. Hope they at least have an option for those folks.

It was made very clear that only the app or Apple/Google wallets were accepted. No printed tix of any kind. For now...

Right now…. We are recruiting more than good enough to stake our claim as a second tier team right behind the Georgia’s and Alabamas…. Demonstrate that we are capable of being that team and being extremely exciting and it will lead to us taking a step toward being a tier one team.

Tennessee does not have the recruiting talent in our state to be like some of the others…. It’s a growth process and we are well ahead of where we should be at this time. We have the facilities, closeness to high level recruits, and history to be on top again

If you are a Vol fan and the past 15 years have not taught you that every word of this is true, then there is no hope for you to understand this program in terms of where it’s been, where it is, and how it gets to where we all want it to go….

It was made very clear that only the app or Apple/Google wallets were accepted. No printed tix of any kind. For now...
Imo this is the ole "stick to the story" method of saying there's only one way...because otherwise A LOT of people will abuse it.

We did this a lot when I worked at a bank..."we absolutely can't do ______" because otherwise all the lazybones will do it every time when they can use our system and do it themselves in no time. In reality we could do it manually, but it was a huge drain on resources en masse.

I'd bet everything they'll have an option for those desperate enough to seek it out and push it. You're going to have 50-year season ticket holders that just have an emergency brick phone...can't ignore those folks imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back