President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Got to admit that is a pretty good number. I know businesses are still hiring here locally. I wonder if the jobs market is still coasting on the last big spending bill? Talking with friends whose businesses are in industrial services say they are busy, but large projects are almost non-existent right now. A lot of maintenance or small projects. In our work, we're seeing a pull back from large engagements (software consulting).

Got to admit that is a pretty good number. I know businesses are still hiring here locally. I wonder if the jobs market is still coasting on the last big spending bill? Talking with friends whose businesses are in industrial services say they are busy, but large projects are almost non-existent right now. A lot of maintenance or small projects. We're seeing a pull back from large engagements (software consulting).

We're booked out through the end of the year and into January on capital projects but have been told by our largest client that we can probably forget any capital improvement projects in 2023. Service and maintenance won't be cut thank goodness.

looking down, hand gestures and awkward mouth movements is a sign she's winging it. She has no clue or believes what she is casually reading from her Trapper Keeper.

She has gone from I don't have any notes on it to "that's not true" when it's something that is negative against the WH which is the majority of the issues.

Reactions: tbwhhs and Majors

It’s hilarious you’re so economically illiterate that you can’t see your fellow morons are going to use this data obviously uncorrelated to reality to drive us into a deep hard recession. Manchin and Sinema couldn’t hold their mud so that will result in a higher juiced economy and force Powell to hammer the fed rate. Enjoy your shiite data point I’ll be back later to hammer reality home when people are sent packing from their jobs in the near future. 😂

These economic headwinds are too strong
For Biden to overcome anything
The inflation fire has to be stomped out at all costs and to achieve it the economy will have to suffer. No ifs ands or buts.

Of course they could just lie about it

Got to admit that is a pretty good number. I know businesses are still hiring here locally. I wonder if the jobs market is still coasting on the last big spending bill? Talking with friends whose businesses are in industrial services say they are busy, but large projects are almost non-existent right now. A lot of maintenance or small projects. In our work, we're seeing a pull back from large engagements (software consulting).
It’s going to result in a more juiced economy with the coming spending bill and Powell is going to obliterate corporate America and the markets with unaffordable lending rates. Cheap money is gone and corporate America is going to respond accordingly. As will the markets.

The guy accomplished more in one week than his predecessor did in one term.
That’s great! As a follow up, he also got Covid twice! Winning! That’s called getting it done. If he killed the terrorist, would that also mean he didn’t kill the terrorist during his 8 year run at VP? Or did he need more info like the Bin Laden raid?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
It’s going to result in a more juiced economy with the coming spending bill and Powell is going to obliterate corporate America and the markets with unaffordable lending rates. Cheap money is gone and corporate America is going to respond accordingly. As will the markets.

I worry what we're heading towards is not going to be a slow glide into a recession, but an all-out train wreck. If interest rates hit the point where borrowing effectively stops for further investment in facilities, etc. we may get that burning brake smell. Gas prices are falling because of falling demand and it is not because of wholesale conversion to electric cars which would be causing a whole host of other problems. I wish it were because of production rising instead. Is falling demand a leading indicator of falling economic activity as people adjust to inflation?

Don't know and keeping cash on the sidelines for now. Just keep thinking a market crash is coming and want to be ready.

I worry what we're heading towards is not going to be a slow glide into a recession, but an all-out train wreck. If interest rates hit the point where borrowing effectively stops for further investment in facilities, etc. we may get that burning brake smell. Gas prices are falling because of falling demand and it is not because of wholesale conversion to electric cars which would be causing a whole host of other problems. I wish it were because of production rising instead. Is falling demand a leading indicator of falling economic activity as people adjust to inflation?

Don't know and keeping cash on the sidelines for now. Just keep thinking a market crash is coming and want to be ready.
All of this is bullshat because the leftoids here just told us the unemployment rate is the only indicator of economic health.

VN Store

Back