President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

81M were told this would happen. They chose to be manipulated by impeachments and MSM.

And those 81 million people can never be trusted again. If you know them in your personal life then use caution around them and never trust any major decisions that they have made. They are too easily tricked.

And those 81 million people can never be trusted again. If you know them in your personal life then use caution around them and never trust any major decisions that they have made. They are too easily tricked.
Consequences of voting for a guy in a basement. Not to mention he wears a mask on conference calls.

The rebates may have some effect but I agree that it's no certainty the targeted groups would avail themselves.

The tax credits are more dubious since you have to have a corresponding tax liability to use the credits. Given roughly half of households have no tax liability they cannot apply the credit.

It's also wrong to say the savings are applied to the average household when what they really mean is if your household did all these things the average savings would be this - but most households will not do these things.

EDIT - in looking at the link in the article it shows the article is misleading as these savings would only accrue to those who:

View attachment 477491

one question I don't see answered is how much more a month do you have to spend (payments on appliances, new car and solar) to garner $150/mo in savings.

I believe I looked into this when I was living in Nashville and you have to replace all your existing water lines going into appliances(hot).

It was going to be $15k plus due to having to cut drywall.

I could be wrong, my memory is failing me the older I get

Last edited:
Some how dont care..a transitory event

It's Biden's America. He doesn't care about the criminals not being caught & sent to jail who keep breaking our laws. Americans see this going on & blame his policies that allows it.
He allows this lawlessness to continue without a peep from his lips. He doesn't say anything to the blue-state governors where most of these things happen. He's not saying anything about cracking down on the high crime rate that's being allowed under his watch. Apparently, Biden doesn't understand this makes him look dumber than a snail than he's already looking.

Last edited:
Whistleblower: Nearly 400 Afghans Listed as ‘Potential Threats’ Resettled Across U.S. by Biden’s Agencies

GettyImages-1234971578-640x480.jpg

President Joe Biden’s federal agencies knowingly resettled almost 400 Afghans listed as “potential threats to national security” across the United States over the last year, a whistleblower alleges.

Following the U.S. Armed Forces’ withdrawal from Afghanistan in August 2021, Biden opened a refugee and parole pipeline for tens of thousands of Afghans to be flown quickly into American communities without being screened or interviewed in person beforehand.

With the help of Republicans and Democrats in Congress, Biden has resettled more than 85,000 Afghans across 46 states since mid-August 2021 and plans to continue resettling tens of thousands of Afghans this year.

Now a whistleblower has come forward to allege that Biden’s agencies not only admitted to the U.S. hundreds of Afghans they knew were listed in federal “watch list” databases as national security threats, but also urged staff to cut corners in the vetting process.

Whistleblower: Nearly 400 Afghans Listed as 'Potential Threats' Resettled Across U.S. by Biden's Agencies

Whistleblower: Nearly 400 Afghans Listed as ‘Potential Threats’ Resettled Across U.S. by Biden’s Agencies

GettyImages-1234971578-640x480.jpg

President Joe Biden’s federal agencies knowingly resettled almost 400 Afghans listed as “potential threats to national security” across the United States over the last year, a whistleblower alleges.

Following the U.S. Armed Forces’ withdrawal from Afghanistan in August 2021, Biden opened a refugee and parole pipeline for tens of thousands of Afghans to be flown quickly into American communities without being screened or interviewed in person beforehand.

With the help of Republicans and Democrats in Congress, Biden has resettled more than 85,000 Afghans across 46 states since mid-August 2021 and plans to continue resettling tens of thousands of Afghans this year.

Now a whistleblower has come forward to allege that Biden’s agencies not only admitted to the U.S. hundreds of Afghans they knew were listed in federal “watch list” databases as national security threats, but also urged staff to cut corners in the vetting process.

Whistleblower: Nearly 400 Afghans Listed as 'Potential Threats' Resettled Across U.S. by Biden's Agencies

Hell, they don't care. Some of those 400 Afghans may yield potential democratic voters someday! Totally worth it to them.

VN Store

Back