The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

20220802_223410.jpg
OK, decision time. The M1s are actually post WW2, 1950s. Springfield CMP with new stock, reparkerized. H&R, maybe new barrel but orig stock. I think it's been refinished. Enfield dated 1918 with original bayonet. Russian M-N dated 1941 w hammer and sickle markings, all matching #s.

Help me decide

Oh, and my friend will take $8,500 for the Barrett, if anyone is truly interested.

There's also a brand new cool Sig 551a1 available with about 15 mags that's probably worth more than I want to pay for a 5.56, but a great addition to a collector.

Need to know by tomorrow night before they are sold en masse.

View attachment 477357
OK, decision time. The M1s are actually post WW2, 1950s. Springfield CMP with new stock, reparkerized. H&R, maybe new barrel but orig stock. I think it's been refinished. Enfield dated 1918 with original bayonet. Russian M-N dated 1941 w hammer and sickle markings, all matching #s.

Help me decide

I may be biased because I don't care for bolt actions but I would definitely go with the Garands.

View attachment 477357

Help me decide
Which enfield is it?
30/06?

Oh, and my friend will take $8,500 for the Barrett, if anyone is truly interested.

There's also a brand new cool Sig 551a1 available with about 15 mags that's probably worth more than I want to pay for a 5.56, but a great addition to a collector.

How much does he want for the Sig?

how much for the Sig?

VN Store

Back