Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buried her this afternoon. Been a hard day for my wife and girls. They spent the day laying with her and giving her all the love they could before we had to let her go. We are all heartbroken. Even Winston is a little sadder than usual because his cat is gone.
View attachment 477090
My heart aches for you. My vet recited the Rainbow Bridge while I held Zoey as she passed over…it did help. We now have Cricket and love her muchly (She was wondering why my eyes are leaking when I took her picture)
1659483487238.jpeg

Reasonable thread I think we can all agree with.

I agree with almost all of this ^^^^

Still...... my prediction is 11-1 in the regular season. Ga or Al will beat us in season but it'll take a few crooked SEC refs to help them do it.

The Decade of the VOLS starts September 1st!

Screenshot_20220719-133130_Gallery.jpg
(I feel better and more excited about TN football than I have in a long time. 15-0 would not shock me.)

GBO

Last edited:
Our kitty that I posted about a while back that was beginning to show sign of kidney failure got real bad real quick over the weekend. We have an appt in about an hour to put her to sleep but my wife is at home and isn't even sure she makes it until then. We have had her for 15 years. She is going to incredibly missed.
View attachment 476948

Very sorry to hear that. Losing pets are heartbreaking. Little family members. 🙏

I agree with almost all of this ^^^^

Still...... my prediction is 11-1 in the regular season. Ga or Al will beat us in season but it'll take a few crooked SEC refs to help them do it.

The Decade of the VOLS starts September 1st!

View attachment 477314
(15-0 would not shock me.)

GBO
Haven’t seen this discussed in a while, but this pic makes me think - anyone have an updated pic of the new north end zone and the sideline suites? Surely they are very close to being done by now. Would love to see an update.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Hell yea. Thank you for going to the FF so I don’t have to. I owe you a large internet debt.
I usually go to the FF to see what threads @Freak and @Fingers start. You can actually survive in there for few minutes at a time.... if you don't reply to any posts and don't let your eyes wander.

How rare is this?
I'm sitting on the front porch and a bald eagle flies into the yard, about 8-10' off the ground, right in front of the porch. I think it was gonna land, but saw me and flew off, towards Knoxville. I'm south of Knoxville about 3miles.

Must be very rare to see one, I don't think there are that many around.

Either way, those things are massive!

There have been a couple of mated pairs nesting somewhere around the marina for a few years at the Knox/Blount line on Old Knox/Old Maryville. How far are you from there? I live exactly one mile into Blount County from there in Rockford and they fly over our place all the time. Makes the wife real nervous since her 10 lb love bug dog has the run of our fenced in back yard and looks a lot like some of their food sources from height I bet. Pretty sure one pair of Bald and one pair of Golden. Lots of hawks work this area that has the big end of the Little River coming out of the mountains before it runs into the Tennessee off Alcoa Highway.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
How rare is this?
I'm sitting on the front porch and a bald eagle flies into the yard, about 8-10' off the ground, right in front of the porch. I think it was gonna land, but saw me and flew off, towards Knoxville. I'm south of Knoxville about 3miles.

Must be very rare to see one, I don't think there are that many around.

Either way, those things are massive!
We have them up here in NE TN, Butler area. Have some around Kingsport in Bays Mtn too.

Trash birds.

Our kitty that I posted about a while back that was beginning to show sign of kidney failure got real bad real quick over the weekend. We have an appt in about an hour to put her to sleep but my wife is at home and isn't even sure she makes it until then. We have had her for 15 years. She is going to incredibly missed.
View attachment 476948
Ours went randomly blind overnight. Still unclear what's going on. Levels everywhere else are normal. No other symptoms. Neurologist appt tomorrow. He's 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back