‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

Good lord y'all are silly.

It's not that Ramil is shifting towards Mich St away from us. It's that we're on the brink of flipping Simmons and Mauigoa. It's like you all aren't even reading the ultraplatinum vip board any more. Smh
$19.95

Reactions: UTvols#1
I don't understand our offensive line recruiting at all. It feels like we've literally missed on all of our bigger targets. I'm sorry but losing a recruiting battle to Michigan State is, at least, somewhat concerning. Don't care what the pumpers say.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
I don't understand our offensive line recruiting at all. It feels like we've literally missed on all of our bigger targets. I'm sorry but losing a recruiting battle to Michigan State is, at least, somewhat concerning. Don't care what the pumpers say.
Literally not a single '23 kid has signed anywhere yet.

Don't get yer waffles in a bunch just yet. Let's see where we stand in February, then re-evaluate...if folks want to critique then...fine.

Don’t care what the pumpers say. Lol. What an ignorant statement. I guess you are like Weezer, Jackrevol and some others. You all just don’t seem to understand the simple things about recruiting.

I believe 💯 that one of Robinson/Duncan will be an OT…and either, IMO, is just as good a prospect at that spot as Ramil…add someone like Lang as a RT/OG and this is an excellent OL class…no need to panic at all

I don't know this for certain, but I wondered if someone would use the NCAA announcement to scare some recruits and their families. We know that it won't be a major issue, but all it takes is planting a seed of doubt.
Crossed my mind too.

Reactions: bigl3327
Literally not a single '23 kid has signed anywhere yet.

Don't get yer waffles in a bunch just yet. Let's see where we stand in February, then re-evaluate...if folks want to critique then...fine.

Not a 100% true.

I agree with your comment to not get “yer waffles in a bunch” but kids who live in a state where they can sign an NIL and still play High School ball some have signed NIL(s) but they have not signed with any school.

Kids from some states where signing an NIL isn’t allowed haven’t signed either because they can’t sign NIL.

Reactions: hooter vol
I believe 💯 that one of Robinson/Duncan will be an OT…and either, IMO, is just as good a prospect at that spot as Ramil…add someone like Lang as a RT/OG and this is an excellent OL class…no need to panic at all
perhaps but we missed out on two OL prospects to MSU and FSU, a dumpster fire.

This one will sting if we lose him. Still, overall, not real concerning, as this is a very good class that could still grow into a great class. And, it still almost five months to signing day, though I am betting we see fewer and fewer flips. NIL dollars makes a difference there, especially if contracts have been signed with various collectives.

VN Store

Back