Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I researched dual booting with windows and hackentosh for a while. Reallyyyy wanted to go that route as I use Mac for work and software dev and love it, but also love PC gaming which I wanted for the windows side. In the end I just read a lot of mixed reviews and figured it wasn’t worth the try but am definitely interested to hear how the multi booting has worked for you. Was it worth it? Did you notice any performance drop off?
I’ve dual booted Windows and Linux on my laptop for years and love it. When I built my gaming desktop I knew I wanted to triple boot it as there are some this that just work better on macs. I also have a Mac for work (also software dev/architecture). I used OpenCore for Hackentosh and it worked great. Biggest challenge was the order of installation. MacOS first, then windows then Linux (so grub can be installed and find windows). Booting is a bit strange, I have to use UEFI to boot either MacOS or grub (Windows or Linux).

Not for long. KUB bringing symmetrical gig fiber to all of their customers at a great price.
a_1b1eeebd.jpg

Not for long. KUB bringing symmetrical gig fiber to all of their customers at a great price.
'at a great price.'

Money grows on trees. Let the Gov't foot the bill. What happens when a public utility gets into the internet game?

Head ends are massively expensive to upkeep and maintain. The buildout is all done on grant moneys, footed by, you guessed it. Us.

Years from now, on a Gpon network - when ATT, Spectrum, Comcast, and Wow caught up with their own PON, and sell same thing with a for-profit head end. Municpalities will either be gobbled up, or, **** the bed.

Fwiw, fiber nodes are often split between ISP's in areas anyway. That hard to get to neighborhood is prob just borrowing ATT'a brand new $40 million dollar switch anyway.

That's a drop in the bucket...

FYI, BVU was a case study, literally on rural buildout.

BVU OptiNet officially acquired by Sunset Digital

Also, most of these muni's dont or cant afford their own Customer Service Dept's, or tech support. So, its outsourced to a YOU guessed it. For profit entity, local yocal not affiliated with the Utility.

Last edited:
Goulash is good at this media stuff..Lots nuggets.

Edit: need to edit but that auto coerect is too good.
I will also add that I find it ironic that something got auto-corrected to Goulash but your autocorrect would not autocorrect from "coerect (does this mean erect at the same time?)" to correct.

Lets hope it doesn't have to come to that. I'm all in for Hooker. As much as Hooker runs and with the amount of offensive plays, he's likely to get hurt at one point or another.

Milton better be ready to step up. His decision making at the end of the Ole Miss game left a lot to be desired.
Not this again. He threw a strike to Tillman in the endzone and Tillman missed. Milton will be a real asset for us going forward. He has another year to work with Heup.

I’ve dual booted Windows and Linux on my laptop for years and love it. When I built my gaming desktop I knew I wanted to triple boot it as there are some this that just work better on macs. I also have a Mac for work (also software dev/architecture). I used OpenCore for Hackentosh and it worked great. Biggest challenge was the order of installation. MacOS first, then windows then Linux (so grub can be installed and find windows). Booting is a bit strange, I have to use UEFI to boot either MacOS or grub (Windows or Linux).
Aaaand, another seizure. If I put you on ignore, don't take it personally. It is just because I can only endure so many seizures.

Not this again. He threw a strike to Tillman in the endzone and Tillman missed. Milton will be a real asset for us going forward. He has another year to work with Heup.

I'm not talking about that. If I recall correctly, I'm talking about the way tshort pass on 4th down or the last play of the game instead of tossing it up in the end zone.

Nebraska is a school that the sport has definitely passed by. I don't ever see them coming close to what they once were.

Many think Tennessee is in that same boat, but I don't. We still land elite players. We just need stability so we can stack several elite recruiting classes together. We have everything in place to be right in the thick of it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back