‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

Funny 247 has an article on 4* FSU bound Simmons today, but failed to write an article on the 4* and 5* TN got yesterday.

200w.gif

PS And their lead story is about Bama getting a 4* QB. They really do suck!
Breaking News: Sports Media, like all media, has a narrative. Anything that doesn't fit the preset narrative is either minimized or disregarded. Nothing new under the sun.

Breaking News: Sports Media, like all media, has a narrative. Anything that doesn't fit the preset narrative is either minimized or disregarded. Nothing new under the sun.

Funny thing though, if Bama and UGA had our record for the last decade or so, their fans combined would not be able to fill a high school stadium.;)

Funny 247 has an article on 4* FSU bound Simmons today, but failed to write an article on the 4* and 5* TN got yesterday.

200w.gif

PS And their lead story is about Bama getting a 4* QB. They really do suck!

You just mean the national writers? Most likely because Bradley committed out of nowhere lol. That happened fast. In comparison, Wiltfong wrote multiple articles on Seldon.

He did put Bradley in on his weekend recap though
Screenshot_20220711-185300_Chrome.jpg

My cousin works at FSU in the athletic department he told me all week that it was a near lock that Simmons was going to FSU and he was right

Nobody doubted the FSU part as it’s been heading that way for months. just nobody believed your insider story because in span of 5 minute you changed the team and who your source was 2-3 times lol

We need to keep the heat on this kid. I expect FSU will struggle this season, and they are currently striking out on their QB targets. Alarm bells have to be ringing.

Reactions: Vol8188 and Orange.
FSU moves down their board

Appears to be a sinking ship. Simmons is too good a talent to go down with it. Would love to steal a DL recruit or two from them as well, but doubt that happens. ATM tho, I still think Simmons is in the realm of possibility.

Appears to be a sinking ship. Simmons is too good a talent to go down with it. Would love to steal a DL recruit or two from them as well, but doubt that happens. ATM tho, I still think Simmons is in the realm of possibility.

This is who I would want…tell David Johnson to send him our way.

Keldric Faulk, Highland Home, Defensive Line

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Nobody fires their coach after one season. unless they are flagrant rule breakers (Like Pruitt:eek:).

2022 will be Norvell’s 3rd season at FSU. He went 3-6 in 2020 and 5-7 in 2021. And with what Deion Sanders is doing at Jackson State, there will be plenty of powerful people who will be eager to pull the plug on Norvell and bring Sanders home.

Deion at FSU and Cristobal at Miami would make life a lot more difficult for Napier at Florida. I just don't know if Deion is leaving Jackson State at this point considering his kids are there and the amount of time/money he's poured into that program. He just donated half his salary a few weeks ago to help upgrade their facilities.

Deion at FSU and Cristobal at Miami would make life a lot more difficult for Napier at Florida. I just don't know if Deion is leaving Jackson State at this point considering his kids are there and the amount of time/money he's poured into that program. He just donated half his salary a few weeks ago to help upgrade their facilities.

His kids can easily follow him with the new transfer rules…and half a salary at Jackson state is probably less than a weeks salary as HC at FSU

Reactions: Vol8188 and PA Vol

VN Store

Back