‘23 NC DL Daevin Hobbs (Tennessee commit)

Why is it so difficult to get stud DTs with Garner as our position coach there. He's one of the best in developing guys but we're having a really rough time landing guys at that spot. Very confusing no matter how you spin it.

Why is it so difficult to get stud DTs with Garner as our position coach there. He's one of the best in developing guys but we're having a really rough time landing guys at that spot. Very confusing no matter how you spin it.
We’re going against Alabama, Georgia, and Clemson for the DTs who have won a natty in the last 5 years

So you really have no idea as to why, according to you, we are struggling to get the DLs, that Clemson, UGA, Bama, UGA and Texas are getting?
That's only 5 schools. They're not the only schools getting quality DTs the last time I checked. You can't clown me. No excuses at this point. Texas won like 5 games last year and Clemson wasn't world beaters last year either. Last time I checked there is only ONE UGA.

Says the one who claims what trolls are. You have no idea who's credible and who's not. You're not the leading authority on it, so take a seat rook.

I’ve been around long enough to know who brings credible information to the board compared to the ones who don’t.

You’re not one of them.

Sit down scooter.

I’ve been around long enough to know who brings credible information to the board compared to the ones who don’t.

You’re not one of them.

Sit down scooter.
You're no more credible. Just because you've been posting to this board longer doesn't make you more credible. Bottom line is that we have to start landing quality DTs to hang with teams who are more relevant.

That's only 5 schools. They're not the only schools getting quality DTs the last time I checked. You can't clown me. No excuses at this point. Texas won like 5 games last year and Clemson wasn't world beaters last year either. Last time I checked there is only ONE UGA.

Well I did forget OSU. So my bad. The Texas argument is one I have made as well. Although after being shown actual data, I was wrong. Many of the top DL have committed to their home state schools. Clemson was 10-3 last year. People act like that’s garbage. Give me a break.

I am not trying to clown you. You have easily done that to yourself with this and many of your other posts.

You're no more credible. Just because you've been posting to this board longer doesn't make you more credible. Bottom line is that we have to start landing quality DTs to hang with teams who are more relevant.
We will put you down as supporting the recruitment of good defensive tackles. Certainly a credible stance.

Well I did forget OSU. So my bad. The Texas argument is one I have made as well. Although after being shown actual data, I was wrong. Many of the top DL have committed to their home state schools. Clemson was 10-3 last year. People act like that’s garbage. Give me a break.

I am not trying to clown you. You have easily done that to yourself with this and many of your other posts.
No reason to even keep responding to @Wokepack . His name says all you need to know. He’s right and anyone else is wrong. Responding to him is like banging your head against a wall.

it's August
We have Rodney Gardener.

NIL

and, the entire season. Ive followed recruiting for 2 decades.

sit back and watch, redneck.

Ignore is a beautiful thing.

Yeah. Have no clue who they are talking to. lol

ESVV0gr.gif

We have some "sunshine pumpers" too.

Well, on their worst day they (pumpers) are way ahead of negative trolls. At least their intentions are honorable. Quite often the latter group wants to twist optimistic expressions of HOPE or POTENTIAL with declarations of impending success, and that is three steps below worthless.

We got 3 last year: West, Phillips, and Jenkins

VN Store

Back