Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@utvols88 @Rishvol @Ulysees E. McGill

Let's try this again. I read so many books a year that I would go broke if I bought them all. I do buy hard copy and online versions of new books I want and authors I want to support but don't have the extra money to buy every older series I find....two pre-teens who are a better use of that money. So I use this website for books I want to read but don't want to buy....kinda like an online library.

Online Read Free Novel - Read Light Novel,onlinereadfreenovel.com
I have several freebie audio streamers that I use. It's not really that hard to find any successful book to stream.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Took me a while to polish off that series. Drove me a little nutty that I'd start the next novel without a mention of the characters I got really into the previous novel. Think it was the fourth or fifth book that you were 150 pages in before you realized how that character connected with the story. Ha.
Ya, I'm on book 9 but the first 5 were basically a prologue haha. I've been so impressed with it despite that though, feels like actual literature, probably my favorite series when it's all said and done.

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
Jordan is hands down number 1. He did more with less, he played with who was around him and didn’t pick and choose who he wanted to play for. He won more championships, he was a better all around player. Bill Russell would be my number 2. James has all star talent around him for years and has lost more championships that he has won. He may jump higher and is a great athlete, that does not make him the best player. Both in the prime give me MJ everyday and twice on Sunday! GBO!

Luckily they don't take all that much time. Some won't even care much what you do.

But I would suggest (if you plan to keep it) to go ahead and bond with it asap. Dote on it like a mother cat would and it will love you forever. I did this with my (now elder) cat and she's been the most loving pet ever. Very sweet and kind and loves affection and will stare deep into my eyes like she's almost human 😂

When we got a 2nd cat (wife's cat passed away) I showed my wife the same tricks so it could be "her" cat and now our younger cat is absolutely a mother's girl, though she likes us both a lot and is the sweetest cat as well.

Now all we need is a good medium sized dog breed that is good with cats to go for the trifecta.
Get a mutt. I'm serious about that too. Most mutts are medium sized and many, when raised around cats, will be apart of the pack. It's what we have right now but my daughter wants "her own" dog

Get a mutt. I'm serious about that too. Most mutts are medium sized and many, when raised around cats, will be apart of the pack. It's what we have right now but my daughter wants "her own" dog

giphy.gif

She'll call it "hers", but you'll be taking care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back