‘23 AL DL Hunter Osborne (Alabama commit)

What the crap is this? Knoxville NiL club?

They trying to compete with Spyre? 😅

Apparently it’s Yoke. They are getting more and more schools setup for fans to be able to help find players on teams as a whole which helps those that don’t get the big NIL deals as they have not shined yet. The more schools that get on board the lower then percentage they take gets.

I think it will be fine. It will allow Spyre to work with the top talent working deals while rest of team gets taken care of too by this other group.

Good catch. There's a private company that started at ND and has since gone around the country selling their template to athletes at as many schools as they can.
So then there's still some middleman taking a cut and it's not truly player-owned and ran?

Wonder if it's less than the 10% expense ratio Spyre offers.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Is anyone else surprised that our DL recruiting seems a bit lackluster this year so far? I don't get why dudes ain't lined up to play for CRG. We may not be great but he is for crying out loud.

Is anyone else surprised that our DL recruiting seems a bit lackluster this year so far? I don't get why dudes ain't lined up to play for CRG. We may not be great but he is for crying out loud.
Regardless of the coach, it still comes down to winning first and foremost. The kids we’re recruiting were 2 or younger when we last went to the SEC Championship

He is filming the commitment video right now
Son, I've been meaning to talk to you about your negativity lately. Between this and your post in the Ja'Keem Jackson thread (you know which one I'm talking about), I don't like this new vibe you have going on. You need to bring us more positive information and drop this impersonation of @BigOrangeTrain . No one wants to be a BOT. Even BOT hates being BOT. In the immortal words of Chaka Khan...

giphy.gif

Surely he isn’t signing with Bama. But then again, they only have 3 committed offensive linemen committed right now so they definitely have room.

The goal, I believe, is to make sure this debate is taking place in every thread. Because, you know, people will eventually and inevitably agree.
I'm sure I speak for us all when I say how this topic just brings us closer as a community. So many minds have been changed.

Texas hasn’t had to leave their own state for the majority of those players, but yeah act like we’re comparing apples to apples.

If Texas lost 12 games last year they would still recruit gangbusters.Texas is huge and full of blue chips and they are the flagship school.. Its impossible for them not to land theirs. People need to stop comparing us.

VN Store

Back