Kirby

I was on Twitter and saw a tweet. And there was no player name attached but immediately knew it was about Kirby.
So after I clicked it I was blown away at how many comments were saying the same thing how and what they all noticed. This day and age with trolls everywhere, there was not one single negative comment.

This was the original thing I saw that I mentioned.
BF5624AD-73B4-4ADF-A30C-BCE483252DED.jpeg

And here is the whole thread.

74E8B76E-73B2-4A14-A99B-457C07BC968C.jpegBF8C38DC-CB6F-4C7C-871B-BEE775E3C683.jpeg3CB9C831-FDAB-4519-BC37-9E21CA8E579F.jpeg0BDA98E6-46D6-49ED-A62A-ADA13E726EA8.jpeg4B113304-9588-4519-AEAA-F2B1959F37BF.jpeg61FDCD7F-F1BB-4692-9AEB-6577C78E5E29.jpeg12480DA1-5BA3-42EA-B3DF-70BA139B0680.jpeg

I was on Twitter and saw a tweet. And there was no player name attached but immediately knew it was about Kirby.
So after I clicked it I was blown away at how many comments were saying the same thing how and what they all noticed. This day and age with trolls everywhere, there was not one single negative comment.

This was the original thing I saw that I mentioned.
View attachment 462114

And here is the whole thread.

View attachment 462116View attachment 462117View attachment 462118View attachment 462119View attachment 462120View attachment 462122View attachment 462123
Awesome post. Thank you! Kirby is the best teammate ever. Just saying. 👍🍊😀

Closing out our speakers is Kirby Connell.

Kirby is a LHP from Blacksburg SC who plays baseball for the University of Tennessee. He has been very successful on the field as a baseball player but also has been a living example of Christ on and off the field. It is tough living the Christian life with the spotlight on every area of your life. So many eyes and cameras, ears and microphones always watching and listening. Come hear Kirby share how to be a Christian every day no matter the platform God has given you. By the way growing up a pastors kid never helped the situation . Kirby is a member of First Baptist church Blacksburg where his dad is the pastor.

-Four years All State baseball in HS
-Lowest ERA 1.66 for a Tennessee Volunteer baseball team that won both the SEC regular season and tournament championships this year.
-Kirby also led the team in appearances this year with 38

Keep Kirby in your prayers as he prepares to speak.

Rally the Troops Upper Cleveland Youth Festival & Revival

August 5th and 6th New Beginnings Church fallston nc
1656727390132.png

Thoughts for something we're working on for the fall.
What would you want to know about the players or coaches? These would need to be generic questions for all players not for a specific player. Help a brother out.

Here's a few possibilities:
- Who was your biggest influence or supporter in becoming a baseball player?
- What has been your favorite moment playing for Tennessee baseball?
- Have you had a particular interaction with Vol fans that stands out?

These are exactly what I'm looking for.
Other than baseball, what sports do/did you play?
Favorite hobby
Toughest competitor faced(high school or college)
At what age did you start playing baseball?
Favorite major league team(or professional sport team)
Favorite college course
Favorite food
Mine are a little more generic than the vol professors, but it’s things I’d like to know.
🤷‍♂️

Other than baseball, what sports do/did you play?
Favorite hobby
Toughest competitor faced(high school or college)
At what age did you start playing baseball?
Favorite major league team(or professional sport team)
Favorite college course
Favorite food
Mine are a little more generic than the vol professors, but it’s things I’d like to know.
🤷‍♂️

Don’t think question 6 is necessary since I’m positive that everyone’s response will be chemistry 🤣

What’s been your favorite moment as a Vol?
What has been the biggest surprise?
Whats been the biggest challenge playing in the SEC thus far?
What would surprise someone about you?
Who is your hero?
Which teammate would you pay to watch?
Which teammate is the funniest?
Which pitcher is the best hitter?
Which MLB most closely resembles how you play?
Which non pitcher has the strongest arm on the team?
What sports (other than baseball) did you play in high school?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back