‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

The kid isn’t really talking in my opinion… He has been laying low for the last couple of days… I think the natural thing for anyone to do is to lean to where everyone has had him pegged for a while… If you asked me I would probably still lean FSU just because of that but I’ve been saying Tennessee and Florida State were the top two for the last 10 days while everyone else had USC still in the mix and they haven’t been. In my opinion I would imagine that word will start to leak out sometime this afternoon or evening in terms of predictions for him to go somewhere
Agreed that you have to keep recruiting him if he picks fsu and that’s what I’m leaning to at this point.
-AP

Really want Simmons to be a Vol. I think he’s got the potential to be a really good LT. I’m sending good mojo as we speak.
I think he will be good, but if I had to pick 1 OT, give me Ramil. Ramil may not be ranked as high as Simmons, but he has proven the ability to go head to head with top competition in Alabama, like Tomarrion Parker in the 7A State Championship. Not thrilled with Simmons’ competition, especially getting blown out by McCallie. I’m probably wrong, but it’s my opinion. Would 100% take both though

I think he will be good, but if I had to pick 1 OT, give me Ramil. Ramil may not be ranked as high as Simmons, but he has proven the ability to go head to head with top competition in Alabama, like Tomarrion Parker in the 7A State Championship. Not thrilled with Simmons’ competition, especially getting blown out by McCallie. I’m probably wrong, but it’s my opinion. Would 100% take both though
I 100% agree, Stanton Ramil could legit get reps year 1 I believe, he’s severely underrated, just watch his film it is incredible

I 100% agree, Stanton Ramil could legit get reps year 1 I believe, he’s severely underrated, just watch his film it is incredible

I would love both, but will be happy with either guy on our A list. Don't have a solid feel for either. Hope our HEAVY peer recruiting pays off. Short wait for the Lucas answer...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
People expect us to land players that typically go to UGA, Bama, Clemson, Ohio State and Oklahoma. We are coming off 7-6 season lol. When we start winning 9+ games a year on a regular basis THEN it will be okay to bitch and complain about missing on elite players. But we aren't there yet and that's facts. This will still be a nasty class. 24 class will have legit top 5 or top 7 potential. Go Vawls!!!

It's not stopping us , nor has it stopped LSU 6-7, Texas 5-7, Penn St 7-6, or Miami 7-5 this recruiting class. Between us and those other 4 I mentioned there's a combined 8-5*, and 40-4*. Previous records mean nothing in the NIL age. TN and Texas have 2nd yr HC at their school and Miami and Texas have new HC's and recruiting staffs.

Unless one is cheating
There’s ways to rule that out. You could be playing online. You could be playing by yourself. Either way, if there’s 4 aces, you know there’s a 0% chance of getting an ace and a 100% chance of something else

VN Store

Back