‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

Jax State is landing 5 star recruits and position coaches who are top 5 recruiters. Pretty sure someone knows something about who the next coach at FSU will be. I’m not saying he’s going to be successful there, but I don’t think they’re just going to lose everyone to the portal the first year.
JSU is a special case and an anomaly. There's been a big push for kids to go represent HBCU's. Dion has been able to capitalize on that. Eddie George has not. Either way, it's temporary.

I think we land Ramil, with Simmons I think it could go either way, I do think we are in top 2. I still am going to say probably FSU but it would be nice to get a little surprise there and it is within the realm of a possibility for sure! GBO!
If we miss on Simmons the pressure to land Ramil will be strong. Just a guess but I think that these two are rated pretty close on our board.

JSU is a special case and an anomaly. There's been a big push for kids to go represent HBCU's. Dion has been able to capitalize on that. Eddie George has not. Either way, it's temporary.

I agree. The reason I made that comment is because a friend of mine is an assistant coach in Gwinnett County. Apparently Hunter made a comment about ending up in Tallahassee in a year anyway. Doesn’t mean he will but there’s some smoke there. And Brewster has zero reason to have taken a job at an HBCU. Just speculation on my part.

If we miss on Simmons the pressure to land Ramil will be strong. Just a guess but I think that these two are rated pretty close on our board.
I think the plan was to hit the portal in December regardless. There will also be some new names pop up this fall as well as flip candidates when the coaching carousel fires up again. Recruiting is so fun.

Should we trust you or peaygolf more?
giphy.gif

Everyone go check out peaygolf's post in the Bradley thread.

Holy crap!
Notice though peaygolf's post doesn't mention or hint that it's Simmons. It may be for someone else who surprisingly has decided to commit tomorrow we didn't know about imo.

VN Store

Back