‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

How can you teach them to get used to your upset toddler if you remove your baby? Pfft, personal responsibility.

Do NOT let your dog **** on my lawn. It's ok if I do it though. Better yet the world is my trashcan.
Agreed, I don’t let my dog **** on other folks lawns and I took my kids out of a restaurant or movie theater if they couldn’t behave. People that don’t follow those rules are as stupidly inconsiderate as the guy who jumped up on the back of the airplane yesterday and got about five rows up before everyone else started standing up and blocked his path off. He then proceeded to loudly complain at everyone in the rows in front of him if they didn’t get their luggage down quickly enough to suit him. Thought some tatted up power lifer guy was about to straighten him out.

giphy.gif

Super excited thanks for asking!

A year or two in S&C and hopefully we’ve got a mean pass rusher on our hands.

We really needed this foundational recruit on the defensive side. Shows other talent we’re committed to stopping folks and not just outscoring them.

Helluva job by Banks, Ekeler, and Co. going all the way out to KCMO to get this kid. GBO
The fact I’m responding to you should be sufficient enough in whether you were referenced. 😏 Thought we were ok…am I in error with that thinking?

VN Store

Back