‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Heup building an absolute unit of a defense is gonna takes us there. We will always score points. But man this is getting really fun. I know it takes time but what they’ve done with the pass rushers in 22 and 23 classes is game changing.
Just think of rotating these guys in and keeping the pass rushers fresh. Our corners and outside linebackers are the real winners here.

I just realized Mike Ekeler is the crazy Irish guy from Braveheart.

I know this may sound crazy but I have never understood how the recruiting works with certain coaches. Like one would think ok Bradley is on the DL so naturally Garner would be his primary recruiter. I just don’t understand how that works. Is it more like certain coaches have specific areas of the country the focus on?

Reactions: buckfama
Dang, my memory has already gone. For some reason I thought she moved on/retired before I got there.

Wondering if maybe she left for a bit and came back. But clearly I am old and forgetful...
Lol. Me too. She was pretty old back then. Wonder if she is still living. Did you ever have the very unfortunate privilege of having Peggy Toplovich for Spanish? I did. That woman was evil.

Heup building an absolute unit of a defense is gonna takes us there. We will always score points. But man this is getting really fun. I know it takes time but what they’ve done with the pass rushers in 22 and 23 classes is game changing.
Yeah, and he’s been quoted several times about how he was pretty disgusted with our third down “efficiency” on defense (or lack of, rather). I’m super pumped now that he’s starting to really reel in some of these elite defensive guys. Offense has NEVER been my concern with this coaching staff.

Don’t feel like clicking Show ignored content. How is BigOrangePedophile (not BOT) and the other trolls handling this one…or are they? 😏
Super excited thanks for asking!

A year or two in S&C and hopefully we’ve got a mean pass rusher on our hands.

We really needed this foundational recruit on the defensive side. Shows other talent we’re committed to stopping folks and not just outscoring them.

Helluva job by Banks, Ekeler, and Co. going all the way out to KCMO to get this kid. GBO

Reactions: DeusExMachina
Lol. Me too. She was pretty old back then. Wonder if she is still living. Did you ever have the very unfortunate privilege of having Peggy Toplovich for Spanish? I did. That woman was evil.

No, but I studied a dead language at the feet of a woman closely resembling a frog, Ms Mack. Nice lady, but so unfortunate...

Hi Jim. Figured that's who it was as we went. Not too many give names out on the board so let's just say my initials are MS and I have a double first cousin that graduated with us as well. I also had Fakes one year but can't remember which it was. I remember how upset she got when the Challenger exploded. She was so nice.
Are you the MS that broke your arm in the McClain gym?

If so, that's "SWEET" ;)

VN Store

Back