‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

If we had closed Mauigoa and Tate we would be #4 right now. That sure would've been cool, but oh well. Very very satisfied with where we are at this point. Can't say I was quite expecting this 6 months ago, though I was familiar with Heupel and staff's great recruiting prowess at UCF...this is still better than expected. Close on a few more in coming years and we're talking top 5 classes down the road.

If we had closed Mauigoa and Tate we would be #4 right now. That sure would've been cool, but oh well. Very very satisfied with where we are at this point. Can't say I was quite expecting this 6 months ago, though I was familiar with Heupel and staff's great recruiting prowess at UCF.
A year ago, word on us ranged from put a fork in it to DOA. Heup and this staff are absolutely rocking it. And we owe so much to the fight of our players last year. Here's to keeping this rolling! 🍾

BOOOOM!

5a66ac2d4cfd615373c99c4dd1e3bed8.gif

Suck it haters!

I think he just felt he was on to much and missing so much more doing things with family and friends. I got there myself. Love this site but love being outside and doing stuff. Its raining right now so I'm stuck inside. LOL
Mmm hmm summer is the perfect time. I cut back a few weeks ago with so many outdoor activites, but all these announcement dates got me back on here with you morans 😆

VN Store

Back