‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

You could choose to not be so emotionally invested in the whims of teenage boys.

Just a thought.
I’m not, I know they’re just 17-19 year old kids. I mean you’re on the same recruiting page I’m on so you’re just as invested as I am. Nothing wrong with being informed on the situation sir. Have a blessed day.

What mistakes?
I mean we wasn’t able to close on Fm, Kasper, or tate. It’s not a big deal to me but I mean just like you I follow recruiting and it sucks being in the top 2 or 3 then lose out to another school. I get it at least were in the top 3.
Hoping and praying for the season ahead no need to worry about kids who chose another school anyway right??

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
I mean we’re on a recruiting forum talking about nothing but high school boys already lol
Exactly 🙄🙄. Nothing we can do about the kids that chooses another school. I mean we are talking about young men 17-19 years of age, so who really knows how they turn out. A three star recruit can come into his own in college and be that kid nobody knows!! That’s what’s so fun about recruiting!! This doesn’t mean the end of Tennessee’s class, this is just another piece that didn’t fit in the puzzle so we throw it away and find the right piece. Next man up!!

Reactions: hooter vol
I've not really been following this kid at all. What position does he project to?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
From ga Rivals:

Samuel M'Pemba is the No. 3 overall prospect in the country and is going to be a very athletic edge defender and, or outside linebacker in college. Georgia does extremely well recruiting from IMG Academy. M'Pemba is a standout on both sides of the ball for IMG and has Georgia heavily on his mind at this point in his recruitment.

M'Pemba will likely not decide until December. Georgia will get to host M'Pemba on an official visit this fall after having hosted the five-star for a three-day unofficial visit in June.

Georgia is losing Nolan Smith and Robert Beal after the 2022 season. Even with Mykel Williams and Marvin Jones Jr. as true freshmen for currently for Georgia, there would be an opportunity for immediate impact for a player like M'Pemba. Outside linebacker coach Chidera Uzo-Diribe is selling M'Pemba on that and building a strong rapport with the talented Missouri native.

Alabama, Miami, Notre Dame, Oregon, Tennessee, and Florida are mong M'Pemba's final seven, along with Georgia. Notre Dame and Miami figure to be two of the toughest challengers to the Dawgs.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Never got the "we are near the top" vibes on this guy. If the staff is prioritizing him then I am all in. You just never know. If we add our second edge guy that might not incentivize him to sign on, but on the other hand maybe they could carpool from MO. Never a bad thing to be in THE list, but just feel we have too many teams to pass, so won't graciously accept woe is me posts if he goes elsewhere. Sometimes you just have to know "if you don't ask, you don't get" and not get your feelings hurt.

You have not handled missing on FM and Tate very well.

Lol. I am over those guys. Do you honestly think we have a serious shot here? I mean I get it. Some of you think we can get anyone we really go after. Sorry but I am not buying it.

So I am curious, what makes you believe we have a legitimate shot here?

I wish it was anyone but UGA.. just got a gut feeling he’s going to be a stud. Or maybe that’s the beers from last night talking

VN Store

Back