‘23 FL DT Will Norman

A top-five released on May 3 for IMG Academy defensive tackle Will Norman is being restructured. The list then for the Florida four-star included Texas A&M, Florida, LSU, Penn State, and Michigan but one program has seemingly dropped off and two new teams are now in the picture.

Fresh off his weekend visit with the Gators... Penn State is next on the schedule June 24-26. With Norman, nothing beats being home.

Two official visits are accounted for, what’s the plan for the other three?

“I am trying to figure out dates,” Norman stated. “On July 12, we go back to school. I want to save them for the season or take two to three now. Once our fall camp begins, I want to be locked in getting ready for the season.”

Asked which schools might be contenders for his three available officials, Norman replied, “LSU, Tennessee, Florida State, and Texas A&M.”
An announcement date has not been set yet. Norman said he was leaning towards one but now wants to take his time.

"Going forward, Norman plans to official visit Penn State the weekend of June 24. That is the only visit set in stone, but visits to Tennessee and USC were also mentioned despite not having dates. After spending the weekend in Florida, the Gators seem to be in great shape of his recruitment."

Florida 247 June 12th

Aren't we 0 for 2 on those IMG boys?
I think they still are talking us up. That is one of the reasons we have been in on so many. They hear good things and come check it out. We are getting them to the boat we just are having trouble landing them. Stinks FM and Tate didn’t commit but I think this year has been a big plus in getting back in the door at IMG.

Would be great to get him out of UFs backyard. But he is at IMG with Moose…
Tate always wanted to be at Ohio State.
Mauigoa got "offered" more money plus he was close to Cristobal.

The Nieds thing isn't real in my opinion.
We have a commitment fro. 2024 TE/Edge at IMG, directly coached by Nieds

VN Store

Back