‘23 FL DT Will Norman

Dude, you brought up your opinion and Trevor Duncan, then a guy who actually knows something said he d line. You immediately agreed, then acted like me showing some more proof that your wrong was out of left field. Just, don’t bring it up again. Pointless
if he starts on DL, and ends up at OT. Then he still ends up at Tackle. If I walk somewhere, I'm still getting there.

Why would you get all up in a roars about my opinion anyway? I played baseball 30 years ago. Try not to take life so seriously.

It's a message board, man. Trying to prove you're the guy who's always right will will turn you into @BigOrangeTrain

if he starts on DL, and ends up at OT. Then he still ends up at Tackle. If I walk somewhere, I'm still getting there.

Why would you get all up in a roars about my opinion anyway? I played baseball 30 years ago. Try not to take life so seriously.

It's a message board, man. Trying to prove you're the guy who's always right will will turn you into @BigOrangeTrain
Lol ok man. Keep gas lighting

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Duncan projects as a OL.

We will get ours.
I think Duncan will stick to Dline. Especially if they plan to start him there for his first year. Dude is powerful and quick on point of attack. He can be a penetrate on offensive line. Watched him play 4 games his junior year. Definitely Garner material

Looking at this guy's build I wonder if he's just an early bloomer. Meaning that he's got his 20 year old build right now. I could see him at either position.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
He’s had a very underwhelming season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot of teams moving on from him

VN Store

Back