Coronavirus (No politics)

Well, I finally got COVID. Pretty rough night with flu like symptoms. Just glad the quarantine timeline has been reduced. Ready to get some BBQ going on the 4th.
I had it this past week too. Sucked. Thursday-Sunday I had a 101-102.5 fever, chills, aches, terrible headache, etc. just finally feeling normal again today. Good news is I drank a ton of water, didn’t eat much and lost 10lbs. Good luck!

I'm on day 4 of symptoms. Coughing and sneezing a ton mainly. Seem to be slightly improving just slowly. Work isn't looking likely this week.

Thanks for sharing as wife and I got the Maderna? 2 years back but no boosters and we haven’t caught it yet (knock on wood). Got a European river cruise in September and trying to decide whether to do anything more.

Reactions: TheBigOne10
Thanks for sharing as wife and I got the Maderna? 2 years back but no boosters and we haven’t caught it yet (knock on wood). Got a European river cruise in September and trying to decide whether to do anything more.

I would get a booster a couple weeks before you go.

My mom’s physician told her to switch between Pfizer and Moderna. He said they work slightly different so swapping with the booster adds a little extra protection. Although if you got the initial round back in early 2021 it may be like starting over completely.

Reactions: walkenvol
Day 4 coming up. Still a fever that won’t go away completely, a little sore and some congestion. Had stomach issues (lol) today too. Seems to come in waves with a new symptom each day. Ibuprofen and Sudafed have helped, especially Ibuprofen.

Day 4 coming up. Still a fever that won’t go away completely, a little sore and some congestion. Had stomach issues (lol) today too. Seems to come in waves with a new symptom each day. Ibuprofen and Sudafed have helped, especially Ibuprofen.
Sorry to hear that! Hang in there. You gotta be near the end. Somehow, I’ve still avoided it after 2 1/2 years.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Sorry to hear that! Hang in there. You gotta be near the end. Somehow, I’ve still avoided it after 2 1/2 years.
Thanks bro! I would think so too. I’m pretty young (28) and relatively healthy. The on/off fever is the most annoying thing about it. Sweating off some LBS😂

VN Store

Back