Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to start doing this with books on tape. Just crank it up and make everybody listen to whatever random book I choose to download.

Who am I kidding? I never go out in public.
well, if you ever do, you're at least dressed for it.;)

My MIL lives about a mile from the track via Carden Hollow Rd. She was kind enough to let us host a ton of folks. I didn't enjoy that event as much as most on here... very hot, gate entry was a @*#&-show & felt like we should've never been in a dogfight. Best thing to come out of that game was:
View attachment 468285
Very familiar with that road. My wife went to Tennessee High and graduated from there in '81. Besides the speedway. my two favorite things to see when I get back up there is the sign over State Street and the Tennessee High football stadium. Such a wonderful setting

Man riding home rite now got a call said my daughters headed to the hospital has been non stop vomiting and cramping.I feel like a complete a**hole i left her and she needed me and all she has asked is "when is my daddy getting here" 😢.Prayers please her fevers at 102.3 kid is a furnace when she's sick God i pray it's nothing serious.

Im sober still but 🤷🏻‍♂️need to stay grounded for her just doin my best yall but damn I'm tired of it all.guess a message board is better than talking to gravestones lol where most my family is from alcohol smh but ill Stop by update tomorrow thanks yall hope ur all doing well
Praying for you and her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back