Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind your business. I hadn’t said a word to him before his smart a— reply
You got your feelings hurt that he made a benign joke indicating your opinion/decision is not significant in the grand scheme of things. So you took a personal swing at his personal life. That's an uncalled for low-blow.

You got your feelings hurt that he made a benign joke indicating your opinion/decision is not significant in the grand scheme of things. So you took a personal swing at his personal life. That's an uncalled for low-blow.
Cry. I didn’t talk about his family.. good grief

Unsolicited opinions.....really, not everyone cares to know what you think, and just because you can share, doesn't mean you should or have to.

its the equivalent of people that watch/listen to their phones on speaker with the volume up to 11 in public. i'm just not interested in hearing your tik tok or insta feed, k? do us, and yourself, a favor, put your earbuds in.

there's my unsolicited thoughts for the day.

Oh man, I hate this so much.

You've had multiple people tell you that you took an unwarranted personal shot and you still don't get it. This is like trying to tell an Alabama fan why they shouldn't date their cousin. Your first post was politically motivated...maybe just keep those in the politics forum from now on. This board isn't exactly the viewpoint confirming echo chamber you might have wanted.

Ironic considering the wailing about "but but but he was being a jerk! 😭"

You don't have to say anything about a person's family to take a personal shot at someone you know?

It comes down to this: people on a recruiting forum really don't care about your virtue signaling. You got defensive to the criticism and took it too far.

200.gif

Ironic considering the wailing about "but but but he was being a jerk! 😭"

You don't have to say anything about a person's family to take a personal shot at someone you know?

It comes down to this: people on a recruiting forum really don't care about your virtue signaling. You got defensive to the criticism and took it too far.
Lol go somewhere dweeb. I’m not arguing with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back