Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsolicited opinions.....really, not everyone cares to know what you think, and just because you can share, doesn't mean you should or have to.

its the equivalent of people that watch/listen to their phones on speaker with the volume up to 11 in public. i'm just not interested in hearing your tik tok or insta feed, k? do us, and yourself, a favor, put your earbuds in.

there's my unsolicited thoughts for the day.

Unsolicited opinions.....really, not everyone cares to know what you think, and just because you can share, doesn't mean you should or have to.

its the equivalent of people that watch/listen to their phones on speaker with the volume up to 11 in public. i'm just not interested in hearing your tik tok or insta feed, k? do us, and yourself, a favor, put your earbuds in.

If you don’t care, then don’t reply

I have never and will never understand the idiots who try and make everyone around them suffer by making them listen to whatever on their phone instead of just plugging in headphones. Granted, I question a lot of decisions made by the growing amount of idiots we have in this world.

step-brothers-step-brothers-gif.gif

I have never and will never understand the idiots who try and make everyone around them suffer by making them listen to whatever on their phone instead of just plugging in headphones. Granted, I question a lot of decisions made by the growing amount of idiots we have in this world.
i travel a lot for work, it's just a pet peeve of mine. never ceases to amaze me how many people think "sure, this is fine, let's turn it up". lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back