‘23 AL RB Jeremiah Cobb (Auburn commit)

I think we have a good shot now. I think having the last visit may have put us back out front. Moving up the commitment date seems like a good sign. This one just got interesting. GBO!
Two theories I’m thinking are he either is moving it up out of courtesy to Clemson since he knows they arent recruiting any other RBs and wants them to have time to adjust or they are forcing him to jump In the boat.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Two theories I’m thinking are he either is moving it up out of courtesy to Clemson since he knows they arent recruiting any other RBs and wants them to have time to adjust or they are forcing him to jump In the boat.
Would not put it past them to force him to make a decision. They are a closed society that way.

They don't like recruits enjoying the process.

Reactions: Ryno14
After saying it would be August before committing after his visit here, this seems very odd.

Hopefully it's good news for us.

From Tiger Illustrated…seems wide open….

Cobb (5-11, 185), ranked No. 146 nationally, has worn Clemson's bull's-eye since it offered a month ago.
Clemson has had to play catch-up to a degree. But we have expressed that his time with Dabo Swinney and C.J. Spiller on the official visit made a mark, and the returns the Tigers continue to get has had a significant hand in why it is riding out this chase.

Based on our returns Sunday, we do not believe any of his suitors has been given a clue that they lead.

I thought they were a dumpster fire now a days
They are but he is in state and maybe getting a big NIL deal to stay home…or Nieber knows nothing but 70% confidence seem like he should have some hunch/info. Need something from Hubbs/AP.

Reactions: ACvol3
He is. Keith is also a major homer too.

A month ago I’d say Auburn had a pretty good lead. I feel like it’s gotten closer. Auburn probably still holds on but I wouldn’t be shocked if it was Clemson. I think we are probably 3rd but who knows.

Just like we still got players as a dumpster fire, Auburn still will get their fair share as it’s still Auburn and a great college football atmosphere

I have no idea here honestly. I thought we were third heading into the weekend but those comments sound about as genuine and impressed as they can be. I still lean towards Clemson but no idea.

VN Store

Back