Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this once - unintentionally - with a push mower. Jokers followed me into the house. They weren’t happy. Neither was I.

I hit 4 different nests in 3 days trying to cut the grass in my back yard with a push mower. I got around 30 stings total. I don't recommend it :) You can't really see a ground nest until it's too late.

I'm actually kind of baffled that we don't have more DL interested in us with Garner as our line coach. Dude has killed recruiting for years and been putting players in the league.

Reactions: ACvol3
It'd be too messy, but I'd love to see how all of y'all answered the questions. I got Jackson MS, Baton Rouge, & Brownsville TX! - My parents from upstate NY & we moved south the summer btw my 5th & 6th grade. Grew up in ATL, went to UT, lived in Houston 3 yrs & Miami 3 yrs been in Knoxville ever since then - spouse from ET, so I'm a little surprised at results.
I've taken the test twice in my life. Once as a senior at UT after growing up outside of Nashville (not a transplant) and got Nashville, Louisville, and Asheville. My grandmother grew up in Louisville.

Next time after having lived in Mississippi and being married to a North Alabama girl for 3 years. Got Jackson, MS, Nashville, and Birmingham. Your lingo and speech change with your influences.

Im like 99% sure that isnt Butch, hair looks too blonde And his hairline wasn’t that receded by last season
I thought the same, so I went to AState website. His hairline has receded quiet a bit and it looks like he grew it out. I saw him in a restaurant in March. I think that is him. He is much more haggard than when he was at UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back