Roe vs Wade Overturned

Women's Republican health care:
metal_hanger_404_200-e1533744115285.jpg

so if abortions for rape, incest and the mothers health are allowed and all others outlawed. Would you be fine with that?

If not then shut the f$ck up about abortions are health care.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Well, your chosen hypothetical was convenient for you because you were able to spin a yarn about a doctor and insurance companies covering one tiny region in 4 different states. However, in reality, almost the entire 4-corners region is part of the Navajo Nation. Those residents are covered by IHS.
Yeah? Cool. So how about any of my other examples?

Had a one night stand with a woman one night and had a kid...........

Some things things do stay with you even if you don't want it to. It's called unintended consequence.

I'm not advocating pro or con abortion.
Sure decisions have consequences, but now we’re talking about government-mandated consequences.

How rude! Full House star Jodie Sweetin is Shoved To The Ground by LAPD Officers during abortion rights protest on Freeway

Actress Jodie Sweetin was shoved to the ground by police officers during an abortion rights protest march in Los Angeles over the weekend.

Sweetin, best known for playing Stephanie Tanner on 'Full House,' also describes herself on her social media profiles as an activist. She was with a large group of protesters marching on a freeway this weekend, one of the many demonstrations that took place in response to the U.S. Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.

Video posted to instagram shows Sweetin, dressed all in black toting a megaphone, close LAPD officers who had formed a line across the freeway.

The officers suddenly push Sweetin back toward the crowd, causing her to stumble over the curb and into the freeway where a group of protesters caught her.

59550131-10955125-Sweetin_is_shoved_back_causing_her_to_stumble_over_the_curb_and_-a-7_1656282750265.jpg

Sweetin is shoved back causing her to stumble over the curb and into the freeway where a group of protesters caught her

Full House star Jodie Sweetin is shoved to the ground by LAPD during abortion rights protest | Daily Mail Online

f0405ff5a440f6dcd165f9e74442eb85.jpg

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., appeared on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday and was asked whether Supreme Court justices found to have lied under oath in a confirmation hearing should be impeached.

“I believe lying under oath is an impeachable offense. I believe that violating federal law in not disclosing income from political organizations, as Clarence Thomas did years ago, is also potentially an impeachable offense,” the congresswoman told anchor Chuck Todd.

DEMOCRAT REP. ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ SAYS SHE HELPED "HUGE AMOUNTS" OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS GET STIMULUS CHECKS. PIC.TWITTER.COM/ZZWAQP3JFG

Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885G in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges

AOC Allegedly Caught Illegally Parking in Front of Whole Foods

Did AOC Break the Law with Her Met Gala Stunt?

DOLT!

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
f0405ff5a440f6dcd165f9e74442eb85.jpg

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., appeared on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday and was asked whether Supreme Court justices found to have lied under oath in a confirmation hearing should be impeached.

“I believe lying under oath is an impeachable offense. I believe that violating federal law in not disclosing income from political organizations, as Clarence Thomas did years ago, is also potentially an impeachable offense,” the congresswoman told anchor Chuck Todd.

DEMOCRAT REP. ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ SAYS SHE HELPED "HUGE AMOUNTS" OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS GET STIMULUS CHECKS. PIC.TWITTER.COM/ZZWAQP3JFG

Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885G in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges

AOC Allegedly Caught Illegally Parking in Front of Whole Foods

Did AOC Break the Law with Her Met Gala Stunt?

DOLT!
She also said any pro-life democrats should be thrown out of office.

VN Store

Back