Roe vs Wade Overturned

FREEDOM to CHOSE. You dont believe in abortion, that's fine, don't get one. This is the slippery slope of forcing moral and religious beliefs on the masses.
Does this logic work for Assault Weapons too?

Don’t believe in guns? That’s fine, don’t get one.

One of the best interviews yet . Cherry picking peoples rights is fun , until you get slapped in the face with it .
Said it before, it’s confusing being on the left because things you are told to stand for today change tomorrow.

The what is a woman argument was a bad play. Trust science was a bad play.

Is that the defining line for you Septic?

I believe that 20 weeks is below the accepted standard for viability outside of the womb by a month and on the lower boundary of where sentience begins to occur. Viability and sentience is where I and many others would draw a line on the definition of personhood.

To my knowledge, no fetus "born" prior to that has survived. I think abortion is disgusting and wouldn't ever condone my wife ever having one but I also think the government interfering in private health decisions prior to 20 weeks is over reach.

No, it’s my anecdote in TN, OH, and PA. Do you have a different impression of what’s happening elsewhere?

If later abortions weren’t happening than the 15 weeks you’ve seen, no one would have taken issue with the MS law and Roe v Wade would not have been overturned

FREEDOM to CHOSE. You dont believe in abortion, that's fine, don't get one. This is the slippery slope of forcing moral and religious beliefs on the masses.

That argument only works with things that don’t harm others.

“If you want to do drugs, go ahead”-I agree

“If you want to kill your baby, do it”-that’s where the law needs to get involved

If later abortions weren’t happening than the 15 weeks you’ve seen, no one would have taken issue with the MS law and Roe v Wade would not have been overturned
Yeah? So what percentage happen after 15 weeks? And for what reason?… since people are taking issue.

That argument only works with things that don’t harm others.

“If you want to do drugs, go ahead”-I agree

“If you want to kill your baby, do it”-that’s where the law needs to get involved
How does one kill the unborn exactly?

Women's Republican health care:
metal_hanger_404_200-e1533744115285.jpg

Reactions: OHvol40
Ask the lawmakers in most states where you can be charged for murdering a baby in the womb. (No not talking about abortions)
Meh, not apples to apples logically. Is there a difference between you burning down a barn on your own property and someone trespassing on your land and burning it down? If so, then there is obviously a difference between someone murdering a fetus in utero and aborting a pregnancy.

VN Store

Back